Chapter 13

Angelina P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, "Are you serious." I mumbled sliding out of bed and into one of Y/N's t-shirt's and shorts. Closing the blinds I headed downstairs to make me a thing of coffee only to get stopped by Y/N's phone buzzing. Penelope was the named that flashed across the screen causing me to pick up. "Are you serious Y/N!You cannot just be going on out with Jennifer Lopez! DO you know how many people think that was a date and how much shit you're getting because people think you're cheating on Angelina!" Penelope yelled. "Well I'm not Y/N but thanks for the information I'll be sure to pass the message." I said. I could hear her mumbled a quick fuck before I hung up. I continued on fixing my coffee being to much in my head before a pair of arms wrapped around me. Y/N kissed my cheek before nuzzling her face in my neck.

"Last night was amazing." She mumbled sighing. I rolled my eyes,"Which part? The part with Jennifer or me?" I asked causing her head to shoot up and look at me side eyed. "Penelope called." I said turning around to face her tilting my head. "So want to explain. " I said taking a sip from my coffee. Y/N grinned at me bashfully, "I actually did go to the park because it was movie night and Jennifer had needed somewhere to sit and asked to sit with me. I said yeah obviously because I mean come on it's Jennifer Lopez .Anyway I was mad at you anyway only to find out that they where playing Wanted. After the movie I felt bad that she had to give me relationship advice so I asked her if she wanted to go to diner and I did say a friendly diner. "Y/N finished causing me to only look at her. "And you're just telling me this because?" I asked crossing my arms. "Because I was mad at you, and where are the kids?" Y/N said changing the subject. "Still in bed I guess, but Addison never came home last night." I said causing Y/N to grab her phone. "And she didn't call or text me. " Y/N said confused causing me to wrap my arms around her waist and look into her phone. I watched Y/N pull up an app called Life360. "What are you doing?"

One the app opened I saw pictures pop up with tiny dots,"I'm finding Addison babe. This apps allows me to know her exact location and where she has been. See I can see where she is , my sisters are, and my mom. "She said showing me the apps. "Speaking of mom and sisters why haven't I met your family." I asked causing her to shrug. "We're always busy." Y/N said kissing my cheek before untangling herself from me and heading upstairs. "Where are you going?" I asked causing her to wave her phone in the air. "To go get Addison. Come on babe; you're coming to." She said turning towards me. "And who's going to watch the kids?" I asked causing her to give me a wtf look. "Maddox is and also the security because I'm locking the house after we leave." Y/N said causing me to groan.

We pulled up to a nice apartment building causing me to look at Y/N. "See nothing to worry about babe she's safe." I said trying to convince her not to do what she originally planned. "Nope not the point anymore." She said placing a gun in the back pocket so it was unseen from public eye. "Come on baby." She said grabbing her phone and following it up to the apartment building.

I shook my head and leaned against the rail as Y/N kicked the door down busting into the house taking the gun out and moving into the house like she was the FBI. I chuckled quietly walking behind her normally. "What the hell." A dark skin girl said coming down a thing of stairs. "What the hell is this. Who the hell are you." She asked glancing at the two of us. "No the question is who the hell are you and where is Addison?" Y/N asked as I leaned against the wall with an amused expression on my face. "What the hell Y/N!" Addison said running down the stairs in a big t-shirt. "You know her!" The dark skin shouted at Addison. "Don't yell at her!" Y/N said shouting at the woman. "I don't think you can make a goddamn demand in here since you just busted my door down. " She said turning to Y/N. "Why the hell are you here Y/N." Addison said rubbing her temple. "I thought somebody kidnapped you because you didn't come home last night and you didn't call telling me you weren't coming back. " Y/N said crossing her arms. "You too are together?!" The woman asked furious. I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. I laughed my ass off until I was on my knees. "Angelina did you seriously let her do this?" Addison asked shaking her head clearly irritated.

"I'm sorry but she really did think something happened to you and so she made this whole plan up and everything. I couldn't just not let her do it she was so excited. " I said standing up still giggling. "She's right. Look I even kicked the door in and everything." Y/N said pointing to the door with an excited grin on her face. "Plus if this had of gone wrong and the police got involved; I most likely would've had to bail her out." I said grinning. "Where is my daughter?" Addison said closing her eyes. I could practically see smoke coming out of her ears and nose. "You have a kid!?" The dark skin. "Yes Carmen I have a daughter with this idiot." Addison said causing Y/N to pout before backing up slowly. "Sooo... we're just gonna go. It was nice meeting you Carmen. Ribs are for dinner Addison be there this time." Y/N said grabbing my hand pulling me along with her running out the apartment. "HEY I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" She yelled but we continued running.

We sat in the car giggling as Y/N sped away from the apartment building. "That was so much fun." Y/N said heading home. "It actually was. I cannot believe you kicked her door in if we're being honest." I said causing her to shrug. "Me either but last night watching Wanted you looked awesome, sexy, and badass...So I wanted to give it a try." She said causing me to grin. "God I love you." I said as she turned and pecked my lips. "I love you too." She said smiling at me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________