Chapter 23

Your P.O.V

I sighed as I finally laid in the bed an actually bed that wasn't a bunk or in a tight space. "I love you."Angelina said kissing my forehead as she laid across from me. "I love you too baby." I said as a small smiled formed on my face.

Angelina had moved us off the island onto an estate in London. The good thing is we were free to move and go around as we please; however we did have a lot of security. We had at least 135 guards on the estate and if we left the estate we had at least five with each of us. Aside from the security we had a handful of nannies, three maids, a chef, and a home manger. I didn't understand why we needed such a big place with so many people but I guess it beats the underground place.

I felt Angelina reach down and rub my stomach,"I still cannot believe we're having a baby."She said causing a smile to form on my face as my eyes fluttered opened and locked with hers. " I can and I'm happy that I get to experience this with you." I said closing my eyes letting sleep consume my body.

I felt a body move against mine causing me to open my eyes and see Zaharia cuddled into me as all the kids were laid in the bed on top of one another. I glanced over at the clock seeing it was about time to get up and get ready for the few interviews I had today before I had to head to the studio. I sat up slowly seeing Angelina asleep with Knox and Viv cuddled up to her causing me to smile before I got out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. "Girly and cute or boyish and comfortable?" I asked myself as I stepped into the shower.  I knew my playboy cover was dropping and I wanted to be as far away from Angelina before she saw it. I knew she would lose all her shit once she finally saw it.

I kissed everyone's forehead before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs. "Goodmorning Ms.Y/L/N. Would you like to see Ms. Charlie before you leave?" One of the nannies asked."Is she up?" I asked since she was just in the bed. "Yes ma'am her and Maddox are in the kitchen." She said causing me to nod and head in the direction of the kitchen.
"Goodmorning mommy!" Charlie said running in my direction once she finally saw me. "Morning baby. Morning Maddox." I said picking Charlie up and hugging him. "Alright so if you go hurry and get dressed you can go with me today but make sure you don't wake the others up. " I whispered to Maddox causing him to take off. "How'd you sleep princess?" I asked as I headed in the direction of her room. "Would you like me to dress her ma'am?" Charlie's nanny asked as I made my way out the kitchen. "No thank you. Why don't you and the rest of the nannies take off for today. Actually everyone take off nannies, tutors, chiefs, and the maids." I spoke with a genuine smile on my face. "No ma'am we're fine." She tried to say causing me to shake my head. "No honestly you all deserve a break. My wife will be staying home today with the kids. " I said before pulling her into an hug and heading towards Charlie's room which she of course shared with Vivienne.

"Alright nugget lets get you changed. " I said sitting her on the bed as I made my way towards the closet. I looked at the time and seeing I had less than thirty minutes before I had to leave the house but I was going to take time to spend the morning with my daughter something I hadn't been doing for weeks now.

 I looked at the time and seeing I had less than thirty minutes before I had to leave the house but I was going to take time to spend the morning with my daughter something I hadn't been doing for weeks now