Chapter 5

Your P.O.V

It's been a week since I've last seen or heard anything from Angelina. After the kiss, she had dinner with us and then left. An hour after she left she texted me and canceled our date, but I guess I should've seen that coming. Currently, I was laid in the bed with Charlie on the phone with Addison, who would be gone longer than we expected. "I miss you, mama," Charlie said as her eyes began watering and her lip quivered. "I know I miss you too baby. Mama's sorry baby girl." Addison spoke as tears began to form in her eyes too.
Naturally, since everyone is about to cry my eyes began to water too. "Hey, Charlie why don't you go show mama your room?" I asked causing her eyes to lighten up before hopping off my bed and running out the door. I fell back onto the bed and closed my eyes before I heard Charlie running back into the room. "Mommy text." She said handing me my phone.

Jolie: Park then lunch? I have the kids.

"Charlie wanna go to the park with Lina ?" I asked causing her to jump up and cheer.

Me: See, you there in ten

"Here tell mama bye-bye and that'll call her later," I said handing her back the phone before getting out of bed. "Byeeee mama loveee you," Charlie said before handing the phone to me and running towards her room. "We'll call you later Addison," I said I didn't even get a response back before she rolled her eyes at me and hung up. "Well, that's that," I said throwing my phone on the bed before heading to Charlie's room to find her some clothes.

 "Well, that's that," I said throwing my phone on the bed before heading to Charlie's room to find her some clothes

After Charlie and I finished getting dressed and quickly made our way downstairs. "We're lateee," I said running to grab the car keys as Charlie ran to get us some waters. We both ran to the garage and towards the SUV. "Balls mommy!" Charlie screamed at me. I ran back into the house and opened the closet door getting the bag of balls and other outside activities.
By the time we got to the park Angelina and her kids were already there. Once we were a few meters away from them Angelina finally noticed us. "Hey, guys." She said as she stood up and placed a kiss on my cheek before pulling Charlie into a hug. "Hey, Lina," Charlie said before making her way back beside me. I looked around and saw that Angelina kids had made their way to us.

 "Hey, guys," I spoke three out of six waved back while the oldest three just stared at me. "Hey don't be rude. I'm sorry Y/N this is Shiloh, Vivienne, Zahara, Maddox, Pax, and Knox. Guys this is Y/N and Charlie." Angelina said looking between us. "Are you trying to replace our dad because you can't." Maddox said causing Angelina to gasp, "Maddox!" I took a step surprised at the outburst. "Definitely not trying to replace your dad. I wouldn't want anyone trying to replace me in my daughter's life so why would I do it to your dad?" I said shrugging. "Oh um..cool. I'm sorry." He said apologizing. "It's fine. Any of you play sports or want to learn how to play?" I asked holding up the ball. "I do," Knox said grabbing the bag and pulling a soccer ball out. "We all do," Pax said pointing to the ball. "Lucky for you I am a soccer God," I said smugly as they threw me the ball. "Prove it," Knox said crossing his arms. I began doing little tricks with the ball which seemed to impress them. "Will you play a game with us?" Zahara asked after I finished causing me to nod. I looked at my daughter. "Wanna play Charlie ?" I asked the little girl who sat in Angelina's lap playing with her fingers. "I stay with Lina mommy." She said smiling at me. I nodded and ran to the field with the rest of the kids except Vivienne and Shiloh who didn't want to play.

I saw Angelina and the others playing on the swing set and the slides as I ran around the field with the others. I looked around spotting paparazzi who where far enough giving us a bit us space but near enough to take pictures. I simply ignored them since they weren't to close. "KNOX WATCH OUT." I turned my head seeing the soccer ball coming right towards Knox's head who was busy playing with the butterfly in his hand to focus on what was just said. I quickly jumped into action and ran as fast as I could to Knox catching the ball before it hit him.

Knox turned towards me confused before smiling and hugging my legs. I reached down and picked him up placing him on my hip, "You have to be a little  more careful buddy." I said making my way to Angelina who met me halfway. "Is he okay?" She asked taking him from my arms and inspecting him. "He's fine. I promise." I said kissing her forehead. I looked around again seeing the paparazzi had gotten closer. "Alright, guys how about we go get some ice cream and then head back to my place?" I asked causing them all to cheer. "Ummm...We  have to take showers, find something for dinner and that's just a lot." Angelina said rambling. "How about you take three and I take three. The three you take can help get clothes for everyone for tonight and tomorrow and the four I have can help me pick out dinner for tonight for all of us." I said making our way towards our cars. I put Charlie in her car seat as I waited for Angelina to decide. The kids and I looked at her and pouted causing her to groan. "Okay fine you can take Knox, Pax, and Zahara," Angelina said causing the three of them to cheer. I walked over to Angelina's car and grabbed Knox's seat out of it and put it in mine before buckling him in it while Zahara got in the front. "I'll see you at my house in maybe forty-five minutes?" I asked after we got all the kids in the car. "See you then babe," Angelina said pecking my lips taking me by surprise. "Umm.. yeah," I said watching as she climbed in her car and drove away.

________________________________________________________________________________

Double update!!!!!! Feeling a bit awesome now, but I know this week and weekend is going to be a bit busy and full because of graduation so hopefully, these updates keep you guy chill until Wednesday of next week. But bye guys love you~Muex