Chapter 16

Your P.O.V

Today as Tuesday and I was on the way to do an interview with Ryan Seacrest. It had been a week since Angelina and the kids left and I had only talked to her four times since then, but I've talked to the kids six out of seven times. I looked at Charlie who was still asleep since it was still a bit early. I hadn't talked to Addison since she moved out Sunday we still hadn't discussed what days she would be getting Charlie which bothered the hell out of me; who forgets about their daughter.

I walked into the room where Ryan and his co-host all sat waiting patiently. "Good morning guys."I said giving each of them a side hug.

"Its 102.7 KISS FM. It is Seacrest, Sisaine, Tanya, Patty, and Y/N Y/L/N. " Ryan spoke into the mic as we got started. Everyone in the studio clapped causing me to smile,"Hey guys." I said as Charlie laid comfortable on my chest. " You know you have so many people that admiring you and really want to be like you. You're an CEO of this uprising company, you're an singer, a mother, and a fiancé. " Ryan said reading an paper. "So how do you handle and maintain it all?" He asked finishing. "I mean my kids come first. I could have a meeting and if Angelina calls me now and says 'Hey one of the kids got sick or they're in the hospital I'll be on the next flight out of here, because like I said my kids are my main priority they're who I'm doing all this for." I said shrugging. "How does that work exactly?" He asked.

"How does what work?" I asked causing a couple of people to chuckle. "The seven kids. Like are you going to adopt them too or just like how does that work and how's your relationship with Brad Pitt?" Patty asked. "I can't really adopt them it says Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on the rights. I wouldn't be able to do that unless Brad gives up his rights and honestly I wouldn't want him to because he is a good dad and he is there. And as for my relationship with him there isn't really one. " I said shrugging . "So do your daughter and Angelina kids get along?" Ryan asked causing me to nod. "Yeah of course. Whenever they see each other it's very hard getting them to separate so when we have to take the kids to Brad. Charlie will cry because she doesn't like when they leave and when Charlie cries our oldest Maddox hold her the whole time its really adorable. " I said as Charlie began to wake up. "So are you and Angelina planning on having an more?" Ryan asked. I bit my lip debating on what to say.

"Honest...Maybe." I said shrugging. "So is maybe closer to the yes side or no side?" He asked causing them to laugh. " I dunno." I said smirking. "Alright well can you at least tell us when is the wedding?" He asked causing me to snort. "Who's getting married?" I asked clearly amused.

"You and Angelina right?" He asked. "We're aren't even engaged." I said laughing softly. "Okay who do you think would propose out of the two of you?"Sisanie asked causing me to face her. "Umm.. I don't know. I feel like it'll come when it comes and whoever has that feeling that they're ready to settle down first will do it." I said into the mic.

"Was that shade towards Angelina telling her that its on her?" Ryan asked causing me to shake my head. "No of course not. I actually was in a relationship with Charlie's other parent and she called off of engagement. We had been together for eleven years and she just called it all off." I said causing the room to gasp. "Do you know why she called it off?" Sisanie said now interested.

"Umm I travelled a lot between performing and running a company. Now I'm opening a bar so I'll be travelling a lot more." I said taking the attention off Addison. "A bar?" Ryan asked. "Yeah. I've always wanted to own one." I said. "Okay I'm sorry but lets talk about Jennifer Lopez for a minute. You two have been spotted a lot recently. What's going on between you too?" Ryan asked changing the subject. "We are just friends. It's actually nice to have another friend and one with kids is a bonus." I said shrugging.

"Well you heard it here first folks. That's all the time we have here today thank you Y/N for coming today and we hope to have you again soon." He said into the mic. "Hope to be back." I said before taking the headphones off and sitting them on the table. I placed Charlie on her feet as I hugged everyone saying goodbye before we left.

___________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is short as hell. I'm sorry guys but I'm backkkkkk! It's been a tough week and I am  thankful it is over. Next chapter is going to be full of drama so goodluck. ~Muex