Chapter 2

Your P.O.V

I looked at her through the mirror and smiled. "That won't be necessary what's up?" I asked turning towards her as I walked over to the couch and grabbed my clothes. "I wanted to see if you'd join me for dinner tonight, but it seems like you've got plans already." She said looking me up and down. Oh my did Angelina Jolie just check me out?

"I would actually love to join you for dinner tonight but I do unfortunately have a meeting in about an hour then I am flying out to Texas to go get my daughter. I won't be back in California until Wednesday and I'll have Charlie with me when I do return." I said putting my MK watch on and a necklace."So what I'm hearing is we have a date on Thursday at 8? " She asked shutting the door and making her way standing in front of me. I looked at her as she smirked at me. "Thursday at 8 then," I said as she reached out and fixed my collar. "Don't cancel on me Y/L/N." She said running her hands down my collar bone. "Don't be late Jolie." I shot back licking my lips before Penelope walked in. Angelina didn't move just continued staring me in the eyes. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something but Y/N we have to go or you're going to be late. " "Same for you Angelina. You've just got a call from Maddox school you need to go now." Her manager said. "Thursday at 8 Y/L/N." She said taking a step back. "Until then Angelina," I said grabbing my phone and making my way towards Penelope.

"What was that all about?" Penelope asked as we got into the car. "Nothing," I said shrugging as we made our way towards my company. "What is this meeting about?" I asked as she handed me my iPad. "Financial problems. You have someone taking thousands out of the company's savings and giving it to our rival company." I looked at the bank statements and see that Penelope is indeed right about someone taking money from the bank. "So we have a mole in the company just great." I said reaching my phone and called Mikey my investigator."Michael." He said picking up the phone making me grin. "I need you to hack into the computers of my financial team and see who's taking money from my companies account," I said I could hear his moving things around in the background. "I'll have it for you in an hour or less." He said before hanging up. "Set me a court date and soon. " I said to Penelope as I went and looked at all the security footage.

We pulled up to my building ten minutes before the meeting was set to begin, and I still hadn't seen anything on tape. Let's hope Michael has something, I thought sighing. I got out the car and button up my blazer Penelope had given me before making my way inside. I could feel everyone's stare as I made my way straight to the elevator and to the board room. The hackers Penelope hired were already here standing in a corner waiting for the meeting to begin as people starting walking into the room with there laptops and reports.  I pulled my phone out seeing a text from Mikey causing me to hurry and open it.

M : Laptop G93. Passcode 9bw27.

I smiled at this new information before putting my phone back in my pocket and starting the meeting. "Afternoon everyone if you all would place your laptops on the table on the right and place your reports in front of you. "

It took an hour but we finally found the laptop and the person responsible, "Well that's over. " Pen said as we made our way towards my office. "Yeah but we still have to go to court and do everything after that and that's just stressful," I said rolling my eyes before walking into my office and into the closet grabbing a change of clothes. "It could be worse. By the way, you're scheduled to go to court on Thursday." She said making me sigh. "And it just got worse." I mumbled before changing clothes."You'll be fine; now hurry up your plane leaves soon. " She said as I threw on a pair of Adidas sweats, hat, and shoes before walking out the closet and grabbing my bag full of clothes that I had dropped off earlier.
"Well let's go then," I said walking out the door with Penelope following me.

  I walked into the home of my ex-fiancé and daughter and was instantly attacked. "Mommy!" Charlie said lashing onto my leg. I picked up the two-year-old and placed her on my hip before sitting my bags on the floor. "Princess look at you. You've gotten so big." I said tickling her sides. "Where's mama Charlie?" I asked causing her to point towards the kitchen.
   "Well hello to you also lover," I said wrapping my free arm around my ex-fiancé. "Ex-lover darling." She said before removing herself from my arms and continued cooking. "Same difference," I said shrugging before walking out the kitchen with our daughter and going to sit on the couch. "What you bing me?" Charlie asked as I placed her in my lap after I plopped down.
I made a thinking face and looked at my daughter. "Did you take care of mama while I was gone?" I asked causing her to nod. "She one piece." She said causing me to laugh. "Yeah, she's still in one piece," I said still giggling. "Were you good while I was gone?" I asked causing her to nod before screaming for her mother; who emerged from the kitchen. "Yes, Charlie?" Addison asked leaning again the wall. " I was good girl?" She asked looking at her mother. "Yes you were," she said causing the two-year-old to turn towards me and smile. "See." She said causing us all to laugh. "Fine. Fine I guess I have to give you your gift." I said dramatically before grabbing my bag off the floor. I unzipped it and pulled out a new doll she wanted causing her to scream before grabbing the doll and hugging it. "Tank you mommy!" Charlie said before hopping off my lap and running to Addison.
I got up and made my way to the kitchen to finish cooking whatever Addison had begun while our daughter talked her ears off.

I had finished dinner by the time my daughter came running into the kitchen running with my phone in her hand. This confused me because everyone knew not to call me while I was with my family. "Thank you, princess and no running," I said before grabbing the phone from her and answering it. "Hello?" I said as Charlie went running out of the kitchen. "I said no running Charlotte," I said hearing a familiar chuckle. "Seems like you've got your hands tied," Angelina said causing me to shake my head. "Oh most definitely. " I said smiling to myself. "So I see you couldn't wait till Thursday," I spoke on the phone. "It's only Monday I would have to wait three days to see you again," Angelina said causing me to smile as I began setting the table. "As much I would love to get to know you already. I'm with my daughter you would have to wait until Thursday." I said I could hear her groaning lightly on the other side. "Unfortunately but I believe you might be worth the wait. Until Thursday." Angelina said. I sighed, "Until then." I said before the call ended. I pulled the phone away from my ear and smiled looking at the screen.
  "So who was that?" My ex-fiancé spoke nearly causing me to have a heart attack. I slowly turned towards her and saw her glaring at me with her arms crossed. Oh shit.
_____________________________

Vote and comment guys. Let me know what you think. I'm starting to update the books with the most votes. Have a good day guys. ~Muex