Chapter 25

Your P.O.V

I began turning the lights off as Angelina put the kids to bed causing me to smile lightly. I knew this baby was our last especially if we did get married. The seven we had was already enough, but I was glad I got to experience having one of my own. I cut the last light off making my way towards the stairs before there was a doorbell rung causing me to groan softly before flipping the front room lights on as I made my way towards the door. I didn't even bother checking to see who was at the door before opening causing me to choke on as I noticed who was at the door, "Mama?"

I stepped out allowing her inside grabbing her bags from behind her. "Surprised well you've been surprising me for the last six months, so I figured that it was my time," She spoke having a seat on the sofa as I closed the door bringing her luggage with me. "Last time I talked to you your company was rising and you had an interview with Ellen. After that you never answered my calls never even called me or you sisters. I was having to speak to Addison to get updates on how you were doing. Then she finally tells me she doesn't know where you two are. I finally decide to google you. Crazy right? I have to google my daughter to know what's going on in her life because it's very apparent that everyone knows what's going on with you except me," She started off staring at me causing me to take a seat across from her holding my head down ashamed. "Mom," I spoke causing her to hold her hand up stopping me. "Don't mom me. You take my granddaughter and just up and disappear. Then I read that not only you engaged to Angelina fucking Jolie but you're pregnant!" She spoke now raising her voice. Pissed couldn't even describe how angry she was. "Okay I'm sorry," I spoke sighing rubbing my face. "What's going on here?" Angelina spoke walking down the stairs narrowing her eyes on my mother. "I'm sorry do I know you and can't the yelling wait until tomorrow I just got the kids to bed," She asked making the situation even worse than it was. "A damn shame she doesn't even know I'm your mother," My mom spoke shaking her head disappointment before turning back towards me. "I don't care who you end up with as long as you are happy Y/N I told you that, but you need to start thinking these things through. Life isn't always what it seems, people aren't always how they seem, and you know that best. Six months Y/N. It's never been that long," She spoke sighing running her hand over her face this time. "Just show me to a room," She spoke causing me to nod grabbing her bag showing her upstairs to one of the guest rooms that had just been cleaned. "I'll see you in the morning mom," I spoke pulling her into a hug. "I missed you," I spoke pulling away and shutting the door before heading towards my bedroom. I made my way towards the bathroom shutting and locking the door knowing that I wanting to be alone knowing that Angelina would walk inside and ask what was going on. And honestly right now I didn't have the answer.

I turned the shower off grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body before unlocking the door and making way into the bedroom where Angelina lie reading a book already in her night wear. "Hey," She mumbled sitting up straight closing her book and sitting it on the nightstand. "Hey," I spoke grabbing the lotion and sitting on my side of the bed putting some on my legs and Angelina pulled me farther into the bed practically in her lap letting me know she wanted my attention. "Yes baby," I spoke closing the lotion and rubbing the rest on my arms before turning to straddle Angelina who was clearly getting frustrated from the lack of attention. "What was that baby," She asked causing me to shrug as she crossed her arm raising an eyebrow at me. "I don't know," I spoke causing her to sigh. "You didn't think it would be a good idea to tell me that she was your mother or that she was even coming?" Angelina asked the frustration becoming clear in her voice. "I didn't know she was coming! I didn't think you would say something like that," I spoke shrugging getting irritated with her. "Yeah well I didn't think that she was your mother! She doesn't even look like she's old enough to be your mother,"She spoke causing me to shrug. "When I was going to take you down to meet them you took us underground for a week," I spoke rolling my eyes getting ready to move off her causing her to grip my waist pulling me to sit back down. I shook my head sighing pushing her hands off me before getting off her and making my way towards the walk-in closet. I heard Angelina groan from the bed as I slid on a pair of silk pajama pants and a long sleeve button down silk pajama top. "What is wrong Y/N?" Angelina asked as I made my way back into the room. "I miss my family," I spoke softly cutting the lights off and making my way towards the bed as tears swelled in my eyes causing me to sniffle sliding into the bed. I felt Angelina wrap her arms around me pulling me into her kissing my cheek. "I'm sorry baby. I never even considered asking you about your family or even bothered trying to meet them," She spoke softly as I turned curling into her.