Chapter 14

Your P.O.V

Today is Angelina's birthday which is why the kids and I are in the kitchen trying to cook breakfast. French toast, eggs, and fruit was on the menu this morning. Let's just saying cooking bacon with seven kids isn't the easiest.

Once we had sucessfully got the food on the tray I carried it upstairs with the kids behind me only to come to an empty bed. "AHH!"Angelina screamed jumping out from behind the door causing all the food on the tray to fly into the wall and onto the floor. Angelina laughed her ass off as both, the kids and I, glared at her. When she finally noticed the mess she made and the looks she was receiving she straightened up and gave us a goofy smile. "Opps." She said causing me to crack a smile before I bent down to start cleaning up the mess. "Why dont you guys go get dressed and we'll just go out for breakfast. " I said after they all hugged and wished Angelina an happy birthday. "Yeah good idea." Zahara mumbled looking at the mess her mother had just made.

"I'm sorry baby." Angelina said getting down to help me. "It's fine babe. " I said laughing. "Happy birthday baby." I said pecking her lips. "Thank you. " She said smiling before we stood up picking with the mess in our hand. "Sooo...Since today is my birthday I was hoping we could go to the fertility clinic today. " She said causing me to look at her confused. "Why would we do that today on your birthday?" I asked.

I placed all the dishes in the sink before turning towards Angelina. "Because it's my birthday and you won't tell me no." She said wrapping her arms around me. "But today?" I asked uneasy. "Are you sure you want to do this Angelina. You're about to start filming and being busier than ever." I said causing her to kiss me before pulling away. "I'm going to be here every step of the way. " She said causing me to nod. "Fine. We can go do it today. " I said as Addison walked downstairs. "I have a few things to say. One happy birthday Angelina." She said causing Angelina to give her a thankful smile. "Next I'm moving out." Addison said causing me to stand up straight and glare at her. "What about Charlie." I asked causing her to shake her head. "I'm not going to fight you for custody; Charlie likes it here I'm not going to take her away but I would like to get her at least two days out the week. " She said causing me to sigh in relief. "And lastly Y/N you're family wants you to visist soon preferably to celebrate the Fourth of July with them. " Addison said showing me the message causing me to groan. "Really. Now they want to reach out." I said rolling my eyes. "Whatever thanks for letting me know. The moving out thing is something we'll have to talk about tomorrow maybe today is going to pretty busy. " She said causing her to nod before going outside. "You know we still have to pay for Carmen door right ? "Angelina asked causing to crack up.

The day was a bit calmer than I expected; we only chilled around the house until it was time to go to our appointment which was at three thirty. Angelina and I having left the house at one since it was a two hour drive. "If you get pregnant what would you prefer to have?" Angelina asked as I hit the interstate. I looked at her shrugging my shoulders and looking back at the road,"Maybe a boy since Charlie is my only girl. What you about you?" I asked as she grabbed my free hand. "I hope we have twins. Gender doesn't really matter. "Angelina said smiling. My heart melted at the sight; she was so excited and kept rambling.

"So about what Addison said earlier about me going to visit my family. Do you and the kids want to come?" I asked our second hour of being on the road. "That's Brad's holiday this year, so the kids wont be with us." Angelina said causing me to nod. "Well we'll have Charlie that's for sure." I said causing her grip to tighten on my hand. " I dont trust that Carmen girl but hey that's just me." I said tightening my grip a little before relaxing. "So tell me about Maleficent 2." I said smiling at her. Angelina bit her lip sighing,"Well it's being filmed in the UK, and we start filming a week early." She said watching me the whole time. I stayed quiet the rest of the ride not saying anything even after her many attempts to get me to speak. Finally after thirty minutes and a glare she gave up and stayed quiet.