Little Red Riding Hood

I gripped the handle of my basket. My baby blue eyes wandered, as my close toed, shiny, light red shoes cracked in the leaves undernear me. My light red Cloak swung through the bone chilling wind that blew, along with my dish water blonde hair that ended at my hips. My knee length, white, long sleeved dress moved with the movement of my legs as i walked as fast but as calmly as i could through these woods, most people in my village wouldn't dare go through here, and my mother had warned me serval times to stop walking through them, but it was my only way to my grandmothers house, and i dont visit her that often because of this problem. Today she was feeling a little under the weather and i couldnt just leave her alone, in her old age especially, so with no its, ands, or buts about it i had to visit her.

My name is Jennifer but everyone mostly calls me Red, i think you could guess why.
I was kinda known to be the prettiest in the hole entire village. That wouldnt supprize many though, our village is very small and most all girls there are sluts who have lost there virginity at the age of 13, but not me. I was 16 and i was still a vigan never once have i ever had a boyfriend, i was way to shy to even think about stuff like that. The only person i ever really talked to was my mother, my grandmother, and my friend Jason.

Jason has shiny black hair and dark brown eyes, he is tall and very muscular. He's cute and all but i could never see myself with him. I dont know much about him though, he is very creepy.....in a way, now that i think about it.....i dont think anyone really knows anything about him besides that he has a strong interest in me, but what person in our village doesnt.

Anyways never mind about me, these woods were very creepy and i have never liked walking through them but like i said before i had no other choice. So i just had to suck it up and go. The woods aren't as bad as im making them seem. I mean dont get me wrong they are very creepy and scary, but they are also beautiful aswell. The tall tree's gave off nice fresh air which was nice to breath in after staying in a smoke filled village. The flowers that grew in the ground gave off a sweet smell that danced around my nose.

All the things around me distracted me from the horrors that actually live in these woods. My mind wander as i looked up at the sky with a big smile on my face. It was getting pretty dark the sun was sorta setting which made the sky have a pink/yellow tint that was beautiful to look at. As everything seemed to be ok and i though i was just gonna make to grandmothers smoothly. Then i heard it.

It was the sound of a stick breaking like someone or something had stepped on it. It kicked me out of my calm peace of mind. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to where i had heard the sound.
I wasnt gonna be one of those people that said 'hello' because they always seem to die so i just kept quiet waiting and watching. Not knowing what or who was out there.