The End

Hello, nice to make everyone's acquaintance once again.

I'd like to start this off by saying I'm sorry for all the promises I made that I could not follow up with. I honestly really wanted to continue the story, very much so actually, because it got so much more popular than I ever imagined it would. Then I felt obligated to everyone who had read it to update it, but the truth is by the time I got back to the book, which was about a good year or two later, I had no idea where i was going with it.

My writing style had drastically changed from what it used to be, plus I have a hard time keeping up with stories as it is, much less one I haven't touched or thought about in about three years maybe more, I actually don't remember.

Point is, I'm sorry to everyone who read this book and had high expectations for it, to go wonderful places, I wanted it to go there too. I'm sure it would have when I was younger, but now that I'm older it's just very hard for me to see where it was going and it's hard for me to write the way i used to.

It's just basically impossible for me to update it, which sucks because I really want to, as you could probably tell by the mini update saying I would again. I'm very sorry for those, I'm just ashamed that I couldn't do it.

I wanted to please everyone but I just couldn't and I'm sorry. On a brighter note I do think my writing has definitely improved, I honestly never thought looking back that this book would go anywhere, because of how poorly written it was. That's not an insult to anyone who liked it the, story and plot line had a good thing running for it when I knew what was going on, but sometimes it just got a little cliché and I write very different from that now.

Which is good for everyone, I think. So basically I'm here to tell you that I will no longer be picking this back up, I'm sure that's been apparent to some of you who've been waiting for a while. and again I'm sorry I just really can't.

With all that being said I do have some good news, well sort of. I am writing a new book, but it's not on this account it's on one I made a while ago since this one got so popular I decided to make a smaller one just for private reads and things like that. The book is called Have Hope and though it's not your typical werewolf romance book, it does have the angel of death in it and definitely going to be have some dark romance. which I'm sure most of you like since you're here right now.

If you'd like to go give it a chance that be great! If you don't want to that's also fine, it's just a suggestion trying to make up for how shitty I am. Anyways, I hope you all are having a good day and again I just wanna say a big thank you for everyone who read this book, it really exceeded my expectations! :)

💀My New Book💀
https://my.w.tt/M8h7JRlgNP

💀New account💀
BrookeLaRue