Your New Prison

As i slowly open my eyes, im covered up in silk white bed sheets. I lift my head and scan the room with my tired eyes. 'Where am i?' I thought to myself. This room definitely was not mine. It was way to pretty and nice.... And big.

The ceiling was a white color as well as the walls. It kinda matched the sheets in a way which made the room a shight to see. The brown hardwood floors were so clean i could eat off of them....not like i would want to but you know what i mean.

After a few minutes of admiring the beautiful room. I slowly pulled the covers off of me and got to my feet. My legs were freezing for some reason i looked down and relized i was only wearing a plain black shirt and a pair of pink panties.

I was to tired to even care that the wolf.....or someone changed my clothes without my permission. The room was so quiet i couldnt bare being in there any longer so i slowly reached towards the door and turned the knob and opened it.

I gasped at the sight of the beautiful big hall way. This place was certainly bigger than any house i have ever been in. Everything seemed to match the bedroom....like it was all the same theme. I started to walk down the hallway until i heard a whisper behind me. I didnt really know what it said but i turned around anyways to see nothing.

I turned back around and blinked a few times making sure this wasnt all a dream. I started to walk again but this time a little slower. There were windows on the left side of the hallway but all i could see were trees so it wasn't that much of a sight.

I walked down this big stair case that was shinning in the candle light. I stopped at the end of the row of stairs and looked to the right and say a kitchen. I walked in it and grabbed a glass that was sitting on the wood counter. I looked in and outside of the cup to make sure it was clean enough to drink out of. It was good enough so i filled the cup with the water from a tiny sink and drank a couple of sips

"Good morning, my dear" it said in a creepy whipser that came from behind me. I spit the water out that remained in my mouth and i froze not moving or saying a word.