So it begins

Author- Hello everyone. Thank you for reading my book and so sorry for how long i'v been to update this i have just ran out of ideas but i finally got some!! Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Good morning., my dear" the chilling voice came from behind me. I slowly turned and faced.... "Grandmother?" I said in dumbfounded way. Her old worn out face gave a crackled smile.
She definitely looked like my grandmother the white sleeping gown, blonde hair, and blue eyes. For some reason though it did not feel like it was her.

"What are you doing here...in this place?" I asked. She just stood there not saying a word or even changing facial expressions at the question. My heart slowly started to bet faster and faster at the silence and her stare.

Suddenly her eyes flashed a color of bright red. If i had not been focusing so hard on her smiling expression I would've missed it. Then as the memory's of the forest and red eyes that had creeped up on me. I started to back away knowing that the 'thing' in front of me was not my grandmother...but the unknown beast.

"You are not my grandmother..."
I said mumbling almost from the fear within me. "You are not my grandmother!" I yelled. Now backing away hurriedly. Suddenly at the raise in my voice my 'grandmothers' smile turn into a complete frown.

Its blue eyes were already pure red as her facial expressions started to change and crack position of more of a manly face. Its hair turned jet black and grew shorter almost in a spiked style. The skin turned a shade of tan and its height grew to an inhuman size as its shoulders grew wider.

I watched in horror as all the changing stopped. There in front of me stood a 6 foot tall buff, tan, dark haired, and red eyed man. He flashed a smile of his razor sharp canines. "Well, at least i tried to do it the nice way."

His deep voice rolled over my body. It gave me such goosebumps just listening the power in his voice. His eyes scanned up and down my body as his eyes grew a sence of hunger. "You look better when your not passed out on the ground."

He looked me in the eyes and winked.