The beast

I stared at the dark woods. There were always sounds coming from the woods so i dont know why this little snap of a branch made me stop and look.

But who cares why i stopped to look all that matters is whats out there that made me wanna look.
There's always some sort of bug around me makeing some sorta noise but the hole area was quiet.

The only sound i could hear was the sound of my heart beating as fast as it could possibly go. All these bad thoughts started to pour into my mind 'whats out there?' 'Is it watching me?' 'Maybe it wants to kill me.' I almost felt a little light headed thinking about all of this. But after a few minutes i started to come to my senses and snapped out of it.

I took a deep breath of relief and began walking once more, but this time something felt odd. The sky was getting really dark the pretty color faded away and there was no more light, but i knew the path like the back of my hand so it was no problem for me finding my way back or my way to grandmothers, the problem was the thing in the woods that was following me.

After everything seem to calm down i started walking normaly again just enjoying the sound of the night. I could almost see the smoke coming from my grandmothers chimney. It wasn't very far, which i was happy about i needed to get out of here before anything else happened.

I put a big smile on my face as i confidently walked closer to the house i could almost see the front porch until something stopped me.

I heard a growling, it sounded like it was coming from behind me. My legs locked up as the growling became closer and closer to me. My head wanted to turn around but my body wouldn't let me. I final slowly turned just to see a pair of red eyes looking back at me as the growling became deeper. My eyes were wide with terror my mouth dropped a little. I couldnt really see the beast but i knew he was big with black hair that blended with the night. The sound of all four of his paws come closer to me as his white sharp teeth shown. He was inches away from my face. My heart was racing so fast. At this point i could pass out or die, it was that bad. My ears were ringing and my body was numb the only thing i could focus on was his dark red eyes.

The beast came closer to my ear and whispered "boo"
In a clam yet enjoying tone. My eyes became heavy and the next thing i knew i was on the ground. The last thing i saw was its evil smile.