Fireworks

"Wow you girls looks amazing!", shouts Naruto. "T-thank you Naruto-kun.", replies Hinata as she takes Naruto's hand. Sakura falls back waiting for Tenma to find her. While that, thoughts of Sasuke keep circulating through her mind. Should she get over him? Does she still love him? Does he even feel the same way?

Sakura jolts as she feels a hand touch her shoulder. "Hey Sakura-chan, WOW you look beautiful." Sakura turns around, blushing as she sees Tenma standing in front of her. For the first time she sees him in a different light. She started to feel something, something similar to how she feels when she thinks of Sasuke. Could it be, she's catching feelings for Tenma? "Thank you, you're so sweet.", replies Sakura. Both ninjas look at each other smiling as Tenma puts him arm out and Sakura reaches to put her arm in his.

"Dattebayo! I'll win you that stuffed animal Hinata!!!" Everyone around stares at Naruto causing a commotion over a stuffed panda that's as big as Hinata. "Really Naruto it's okay", Hinata stutters. "Hey."
The couple turns around to see Sasuke standing there. "Hey Sasuke, what you doing here by yourself.", asks Natuto. "It was either come by myself or third wheel with you loser.", says as he smirks. Both ninjas 'trash talk' each other just as they used to as little kids. "Sasuke you're a real pain in the ass sometimes you know that right.", replies Naruto obviously stubborn to let their best friend rivalry rest. "Yeah, yeah."
"Hey guys the fireworks are about to begin!", yells one random civilian.
Everyone rushes to find a spot in order to watch the fireworks. After being shoved and pushed Naruto, Hinata & Sasuke find a spot. "H-hey Naruto-Kun look there's Sakura & Tenma.", calls out Hinata. Both Naruto and Sasuke turn to look at where Hinata was looking.
3!
Sakura and Tenma both laughing and holding on to each others arms seem to be having the time of their life.
2!
Naruto turns to look at Sasuke who seems to have a blank expression. He couldn't tell the meaning of it.
1!
"I-i love you."

Sorry my chapters are so short! I'll try updating more often! Comment if you think I should write another fan fic of sasusaku. I promise to do more. Spoiler!! I'm going to soon write a fanfic for touka & kaneki relationship & mikasa and Eren. Let me know any other fan fics you want me to write !!!! Love you all xoxo❤️❤️❤️