Red clips

"S-sasuke kun, welcome back." Sakura flashes a bright smile as she lets him inside. She grabs his coat and hangs it on the rack right by the door. A part of her can't contain her happiness that he's back home. "I brought you this", Sasuke extends his hand and gives her a white pouch that contained something inside. Surprised, she grabs the pouch and proceeds to open it. "KYAAA! They're beautiful Sasuke-Kun. Arigatou (Thank you)." They were 2 small, bright ruby red hair clips. It was something small, yet beautiful. It meant a lot to her. "Are you hungry? I have some left overs from dinner today?" Sakura had a tendency to be very nurturing. "Hm, no it's okay, i'll find a tea house before I head to a hotel later." Sakura gave him an annoyed face, "Don't be silly, you can stay in my guest room and don't say no Sasuke-kun, now here, eat." The two then sat at the kitchen table while they talked about their day and Sasuke's travels. For hours. It was a perfect way to end her birthday.

   The next morning Sakura woke up bright and early, she had to go to work. She hopped into the shower, then got dressed and brushed her hair. As she looked at herself in the mirror she noticed the ruby red hair clips shinning on top of her dresser. She grabbed them and put them on the side of her bangs. She smiled, she was ready for work. On her way towards the door she noticed Sasuke's coat was still by the door, she decided to leave a note near it ;

"Left to work early, help yourself to anything in the fridge" - Sakura.

   With that she was gone.

    Today was going to be a pretty busy day at the Hospital. There were new medical ninja that started their first day today and it was Sakura's duty to train them and show them around. She enjoyed this part a lot. Being looked up to, she felt like she had a purpose. Tenma was also part of the training process so he tagged along. "Good morning." Tenma greeted Sakura with a hot tea from a local shop, "arigatou", replied Sakura as she took the tea. "I like your hair clips, they're very pretty." Sakura blushed and touched her hair; "Thank you, they were a gift." She took another sip of her tea, "Well, shall we begin."

    Sasuke woke up a bit after Sakura left, he saw her note on the door and read it. He grabbed his coat and ventured off into the village.

    It was time for lunch, Sakura's favorite time of day. She was excited to get some fresh air, she'd been stuck in the hospital for 5 hours and needed a break. As she was walking down the steps of the exit she heard someone calling for her; "Hey Sakura-san!" She looked back, it was Tenma. "Hey what's up." she asked. "Well, I was wondering if I can join you for lunch?" he replied as a smile took over his face. "Um sure, i'm going to the park to eat if you don't mind." It wasn't a problem for him.

Once the two arrived, they sat down on a grass hill and opened their bento boxes. They made jokes and laughed about how they used to be as rookie medical ninjas. Sakura liked talking about her training days. If it wasn't for Lady Tsunade she wouldn't be where she's at now. After they finished they decided to walk around as they both were in a bit of a food coma. They continued to talk about more work related things. "I enjoy your company, Sakura-san." Tenma steps a bit closer to Sakura, not too close, but close as they continue to walk. A nervous Sakura replies, "Oh, haha thank you." She felt a bit awkward, she didn't want Tenma to think this was a date or giving  She takes a small step away. "I've been meaning to tell you Sakura- san, I-

"Sasuke-kun? What are you doing here?"

  Tenma looks up to see Sakura now next to Sasuke. "I was going to meet you for your break, are you busy." Sakura replies, "Ah no, not really we we're just finishing talking about some work things." Sasuke looks at Sakura to Tenma. "Thank you, Tenma. I'll see you back at work." Sakura smiles at him and with that she and Sasuke are gone.

"Uchiha Sasuke huh?"

Bonds जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें