Not a goodbye

Sasuke has been in the Village for a couple days now, today was his last though. He was planning on leaving early in the morning the day after. Conveniently, it was her day off, they had the day to spend together. Mind you, Sasuke still has a hard time showing his emotions, most of the time he's serious sometimes giving off a slight smile. But after all, that was just how he was. But with Sakura it was different, they had an ability to reach each other and know what was on each others mind. Today they had planned to stroll around the village and hit some of the food shops around as there was a food festival. The two were prepared to eat. The more the two were seen together, the more everyone began to speculate, especially their friend group. It was safe to say that they were in fact dating but without the label.

    "Is there anything in specific you want to get, Sasuke-kun?", asked Sakura. Sasuke looked around at the shops, "Some tomatoes would be fine." Sakura giggled, tomatoes. As they approached one of the shops they noticed someone familiar. It was Temari and Shikamaru. It was visible to everyone that they were in love. Sakura was happy for them. They pick the juiciest tomatoes and continue looking what else to buy. A couple minutes later, Sakura makes line at a stall and meets up with Sasuke at a table for them to eat their goods. She returns with some dango. Sasuke doesn't have a sweet tooth but Sakura is a sucker for sweets. He looks as her plate and then smiles. Sasuke, smiling? 

     "Is something the matter?" asks Sakura. "Hmph, no. Itachi's favorite sweets was Dango." replied Sasuke. Reminiscing his childhood memories with his elder brother. They continued on with their day. 

     The next morning, Sakura walked Sasuke to the gates of Konoha. She gives him a bento box full of his favorite foods, rice balls and tomatoes. "Stay safe Sasuke-kun." Sakura's eyes are tear filled, she tried her best not to shed a tear. "I'll see you soon