3 months

3 months have passed since Sasuke left the village again. These 3 months have been life changing. Naruto just found out that he eventually will be a candidate for Hokage, Temari and Shikamaru got married, and Sakura has continued to grow the Konoha hospital's programs. She has became one of Konoha's most beautiful bachelorette. Many men were fighting for her hand in marriage. Especially Tenma. He continued to win her over by doing special things for sakura, for example; sending her flowers, bringing her breakfast and offering to walk to her home. Sakura appreciated these things but always felt guilty for not reciprocating his feelings.

These three months, her and Sasuke continued to write to each other. But for the past 2 weeks he hadn't sent anything. This concerned her. All she could do was hope and pray for his safety.

"Tomorrow is a special day, Sakura-san!" exclaimed Naruto. That's right, it was her 19th birthday. She was still young but she felt so old. "I know!" she replied back. She was excited but a bit sad, the person she wanted to spend the most with wasn't going to be there. It was upsetting but she tried to avoid thinking this, she was thankful for another year of life. The two friends walk up to a dumpling shop and order their food. After they walk to their park to enjoy the nice weather. "Ahh, these are the days I enjoy the most." exclaimed Naruto. "Me too," replied Sakura. The laughed and continued to eat their sweets, reminiscing childhood memories. As they continued to talk Naruto looks at Sakura, "Hey, Sakura-san, he's okay." With a shocked look Sakura stares at Naruto, a smile takes over her face. She gives him a friendly shove as they continued.