First Day

Solar POV

"Hahh.." I sighed as I watched the night sky. "It's going to be the first day tomorrow." I looked at the moon disappointed. I didn't want to leave my old school since I've been there since basically..pre-school. "I'm scared." I said to myself..I'm really scared because I might not be able to make friends or even worse..get bullied. I stared at the moon and admired its beauty. "I wish there's someone I could look at and admire their beauty." I've never..been...in loved..and it's worse because the school I'm going is a 'all-girls'! Argh..I went in closed my balcony door and slept..I can still see the moon..it's really beautiful. I stared at the moon until I was asleep. It looked really calming,I felt like it was there for me and it made me sleep. It made me felt comfortable. I wish there's someone that I- ughhh! Can I at least stop thinking of love?! It really sucks I hope it didn't exist!

Tomorrow..

"Hey! Wake up!" I heard my little sister scream while shaking me under the blanket. "Go away..it's still 3am" I groaned. "Uhm,actually it's 6:45 and your school starts on 7:00 soo." My sister said while looking at her watch. "What the f- why didn't you woke me up earlier?!" I said while running down stair to take a bath. While my parents are waiting for me to finish. 10 minutes has passed I haven't comb my hair yet and my necktie hasn't been also fixed. I look like a freaking mess..oh well. We finally arrived my little sister was on a different school so she has to go with my parents for a little while. I entered the school's gate and saw a huge crowd of girls on the front. I had to go through them and saw a really nice looking girl.. she looks like a celebrity or something. On a little,while a girl pushed me and I slipped- I screamed and I caught everyone's attention even this celebrity- looking-person until this one girl who caught me by the hand. "Are you okay?" She said. "Uhm,yes thank you."i said with a huge grin on my face. She so cuteeeee! She laughed "My name is Moon Byul and you?" She asked and finally the crowd returned their attention to this celebrity person. "Oh I'm..Y-yongsun b-but you can c-call me S-solar" I was shaking because I can't look at her too long I can't contain my straightness! "Who's that person?" I asked but when I looked at her she was gone. I got sad. "Oh her? She's Krystal." A random person said i looked at her and she gave me a heart-warming smile with her dimple out. "Hi my name is Jung Wheein!" She said "Oh uh, I'm yongsun but you can call me solar!" She seems like a nice person,sooner or later we became friends.
But the more Wheein talks about that Byul person..the more I-i..i.. i dont know how to say it because I've never felt this way before.
                          Do I like her?