Girl Crush?

"Hey,uh,Wheein..I'm new to this school and I don't have any friends yet..mind if we can be friends?" I said while trying to not be nervous. "Hmm,yeah sure! You can also meet my other friend,her name is Hye Jin"
Hye Jin? I heard that name before..I thought on my head with curiosity. "Anyway lunch is starting soon, wanna sit with us?" Wheein said while pointing on a table with another person in it. That must be Hye Jin. "Y-yeah,I really appreciate it Wheein." I replied and Wheein just gave me I really nice smile. We walked towards the table. "Oh hey, Wheein and...?" Hye Jin said "Her name is Solar. A new student." Wheein continued. "Oh hi..you must be Hye Jin!" I said while trying to feel close. "Yup,but you can call me Hwasa." The three of us started eating. Until I broke the silence with a question. "Hey,can you tell me about Moon Byul?" Wheein and Hwasa looked at each other. "Hmm,that person huh." She said while sighing. "Is there something wrong?" I asked worried.."No,no it's just she's such a Playgirl." I tilted my head in curiosity. "A Playgirl?" I asked while eating. "Most of the girls in school likes her..well I even did. But she likes using girls for her homework,studies and even tests..that's why she gets high grades. But she used to be our very nice,adorable president back in elementary but her stupid father changed her." Wheein said. "What's with her father?" I said.

"Moon Byul is the daughter of the owner of this school." Wheein said. My jaws dropped. She must be rich.

"And how about her mother?"

"Her mother passed away and Moon Byul has to take care of her mothers duties but it was supposed to be her father to take care of it but he left Moon Byul." Wheein explained once more.

"But overall, she's smart but she's just super lazy..she's also a girl crush." Wheein said.

The bell rung and its finally time to go back to class.

Moon Byul's POV

I waved goodbye to my fans and saw someone good looking. I smiled at her but she didn't pay attention. Until I waved to her but someone held my hand. I looked to the side and saw Krystal.