Marriage

Moon Byul's POV

"It's your father, Moon Byul Yi." I gasped and covered my mouth to not wake solar up..

"Fa-Father y-you came back!" I said happily until my face saddened..

"Not now Moon Byul Yi..I have something important to tell you.." i was excited what he is going to tell..

Is he gonna come back to the academy? If he does I don't have to work and study at the same time! I happily thought.

"You have fiancé.." my faced looked down and angered..

"What the hell is the meaning of this.."

"Hahaha...Moon Byul, I thought you're happy to see me back." He said as I hear him chuckling behind the phone..

I clenched my fists..

"You're going to marry Minhyuk..your cousin, so that you will inherit the academy from your mother..and so Minhyuk can inherit his parent's businesses. We have to stay rich, my daughter.." I went on the balcony so that I couldn't wake solar up with my anger..

"After all this years..Father, YOU ONLY CAME BACK TO TELL ME SHIT?!" I said shouting to the phone.

"Hmm? Well that's the reason I married your mother,Moon Byul..for the money, now that she's gone and all the work that needs to be finished from the academy is gone. I can make you and Minhyuk get married..oh Moon Byul, I'm so proud of you for finishing everything for me.." he said as he chuckled through the phone..

"MARRY?! MARRY MY ASS! I don't give a shit anymore. After 8 fucking years..i wasted my goddamn time just for MARRYING SOMEONE WHO I DONT LOVE?!" I shouted as I tighten my grip on the phone..

"Whoa, i did not taught you those manners Moon Byul Yi. No matter what happens you'll marry Minhyuk.. Whether you LIKE IT or NOT."

"YOU ASSHOLE-" he hanged up.

I groaned..

You monster..I can't imagine this is my father..

Flashback..

"Father! Father!"

"Yes Moon Byul?"

"Please buy me that Moon necklace!"

"Oh you want this? Here let's buy two so we can have matching.."

"Father let me wear it!"

"Here,here.."

"Father it matches me!"

"Now, even when I have to go to work on a different country..you can look in this necklace and tell your wishes to it..and I will make it come true..ok my daughter?"

"Thank you Father!"

"Oh don't thank me, I love you so much Moon Byul.."

"I love you too Father.."

End of flashback..

I still have that necklace..

I looked at the necklace and took it off from my neck..

You changed so much..you became a monster..

I tightened my grip on the necklace as I threw it..

Get out of my sight you monster!

I cried because I can't believe that those words came out of my father's mouth..