'Studying'

(Woot another chap hope you like it :)

Solar's POV

"So how's first day?" My mom asked. "It was fine,I even liked someone-" I said calmly. "What you like a girl?!" I realised what I said and my eyes grew large. "No,no,what I meant was I liked someone to be-uh..uh m-my friend!" Smiling like an idiot. My mom nodded as an response

Meanwhile in school.. (Sorry for skipping parts I don't want my story to be boring that's all.)

"Hey guys,sorry that I won't be able to go home with you.." I said while looking down. "Aw,it's fine there's still tomorrow" Wheein said. "Any reasons?" Hwasa asked while staring at me. "I have a..student to tutor." I said..with my mind filled with that girl again. "What! You're smart?! Can I copy your homework??" Hwasa asked furiously. Me and Wheein laughed,I can't imagine being without these two.

After school..
_____________________________________
Solar:
Moon Byul?

Byul:
Oh hey babe.

Solar:
W-what? Ba-babe?!

Byul:
Is there something wrong calling you that?

Solar:
Yes! We're not even dating!

Byul:
Soon baby.

Solar:
Ew,so greasy. Enough flirting
send me your address.

Byul:
********

Solar:
Ok,I'm coming.

Byul:
Sure see ya.
_____________________________________

I arrived at the address that was given by Moon Byul. This is her house?! It's huge! My jaws dropped and rung the doorbell. "Hi, good afternoon" a maid greeted me. "Uhm, is this Moon Byul's house?" I asked to be sure and checked the address again. "Yes,and are you Miss Solar?" I nodded. "Miss Moon has been waiting for you." I entered and saw Moon Byul on the couch. This person is unbelievably rich. She even has an indoor pool?! Ugh,I wish I could live hereee. "Oh hey, Solar." She greeted me while closing the tv. "Hey,lets start now shall we?" I said while Moon Byul covered my mouth. "Not here,on my bedroom." She smiled and made our way on her bedroom. "Wow,Moon Byul you must be living with a lot of people." While looking at the amount of rooms she has upstairs. "Hmm? Not really just me, a dog and 3 maids. Also stop calling me Moon Byul..just call me Byul." She said and turned her head on me to wink. "And we're here!" She opened two huge doors that revealed the most beautiful bedroom with a balcony to it to see her backyard pool. I ran to the balcony to admire the backyard's beauty. Byul walked up behind me. "You're so cute when you're amazed!" She said as she pinched my cheeks.
"Ah..ah!" I whispered gesturing her pinches hurts. She let go and we finally sat down on her desk with sides that filled with paperworks. That must be the works that her mother left..damn she is a busy woman. "Should we begin" I asked her. "Sure."

Few minutes later...

"Aahh..it's really hard! I can't do it I give up!" Byul said while she placed her head on the table.

"Only if she's here I could do it." Byul whispered.

"Who?"

"Nothing."

I sighed. I can't believe I'm doing this..

Flashback
"Moon Byul really likes woman entertaining her,it even makes her day." Wheein said.

I have no choice. I have to make Byul study so I have to do it.

I made Byul sit properly and stood up on my chair..I slowly sat down on Byul's lap making our faces inches away.

"W-what are you doing?" She said while smirking.

I sighed. "I'm gonna let you do anything you want with me if you study properly..got it?" Duh,of course not. I guess lying will be the best thing to make her study.

Seconds passed which felt like minutes or hours. Me and Byul kept staring at each other. I felt her leaning..

A knock on the door was heard and the maid entered while I'm still sitting on Byul's lap. Great,we got caught.

"Miss Moon Byul,someone is waiting for you outside."

I noticed that she ignore the fact that we just got caught.

I looked at her, "Aren't you shocked that we just got caught?!" I whisper.

"Not really they caught me like this,too many times already." She made her way through the door.

"The f-"

??? POV

Tutor? Shut the hell up. I know Moon Byul will do something to her. I have to go there and stop her.

I rang the doorbell and a maid opened it.

"Is Moon Byul here? Does she have someone with her?"

"Uhm, yes ma'am..it's her tutor."

"Can I talk to Moon,for a second?"

"Uhm, of course, Miss Krystal."