Tutor?

Class ended..

Moon Byul's POV
"What?i still don't get it Ma'am!" I said annoyingly. "I already explained it a thousand times! What do you mean you don't get it?" My teacher shouted, Its only two of us so I guess I could use my tricks.
I sat on the table and placed my hand on my teacher's chin and held it up "How about you can just pass me on this topic,Ma'am?" I said while smirking. She slapped my hand and said "That's it detention. Even if you're the principal's daughter that doesn't mean you can have everything you want."She said while looking really mad at me. I walked up to the door stomping. I'm so freaking mad..just watch me pass this freaking subject. I entered the detention room while waiting for someone since my mom died,there's no one in the principal's office. My mind was filled with thoughts of anger because of that teacher! Argh..whatever.

Someone entered the room,I guess it's my tutor. What?! It's her!

Solar's POV

I was walking down the hallway with my mind filled with thoughts. Great, I did it again..being miss smart on math and here's the consequence. I am now in the front door of the principal office. I regret everyth- "MOONBYUL?!" I shouted. She flinched because I have a loud ass voice. "Gah,no need to scream..Miss Yongsun?" She said with a smirk on her face. I regret nothing I'm sooo happy! I thought it my head but I came back to reality because I must look stupid in front of her grinning like i won a freaking lottery. "So when will we start?" I asked. "Maybe tomorrow at my house,here I'll give you my number so you can contact me" She said while handling me a piece of paper with I guess her number in it. She stood up and pushed me into the wall "Can't wait to 'study' with you" she said while smirking. Ahh! I can't take this! I was just frozen there looking into her eyes. "...and maybe if I pass I'll give you a little reward." Moon Byul said. I'm probably so red right now! Stop these weird thoughts! Am I being a freaking pervert?! She leaned closer..I closed my eyes waited patiently,but she didn't kissed me. I opened my eyes..and she chuckled "You're so desperate..but don't worry,I'll be a good student" she whispered in my ears. She once again leaned..I also leaned until I heard someone opening the door. I pushed Moon Byul to the chair and the teacher entered. Me and Byul looked at each other like nothing happened. "Alright you guys may go now"
Byul left first. She gestured with her hands 'text me' after that she winked at me. I froze there. Me and the teacher had a small conversation until she finally let me leave. I left and I can't stop thinking about tomorrow. What does she mean a reward? And why did she looked at me when she said the word 'study'?

Next Chapter

Hello there! This is the last publish this week! Sorry if it's short and boring but don't worry..it'll get steamy when Moon Byul passes her exam😏 Anyway I'm giving you too much spoilers lol. Cya~~