Krystal

Moon Byul's POV

Don't tell me she came here again to interrupt me.

"What do you want?" Giving her a cold gaze.

"Hey babe,I miss y-" she said while hugging me. I pulled away as fast as I could.

"Don't talk to me like I'm yours,you cheater."

"Wha..wow! It's like you never cheated on me! You Playgirl!" She shouted furiously. I gulped. I did make out with another woman in front of her,but i was not me that time I was drunk.

"Whatever,what do you even want?" I asked her again.

"I want you back,I love you." Krystal's eyes are watering.

Byul knows that she still loves Krystal she even stopped flirting with other girls when she was with her.

"I..I-I'm really sorry Krystal I didn't want to lose you either.."

"Promise me,you'll love me and never flirt with others. Prove me you don't want to lose me." Krystal said. I bite my lips..without a second of thinking I instantly..

Crash my lips onto hers..

I filled her mouth with my tongue ..until i finally let go. I chuckled.

"Can't believe you're mine again." I smirked at her.

After few minutes,she finally left.

I wonder what Yongsun is doing..

I entered the room saw Yongsun sleeping..she's adorable. I was about to put my hand on her cheek until

Promise me..you'll love me and never flirt with others!

Krystal's words echoed in my head. I pulled my hand away. Yongsun is really pretty..i feel something for her,but I love Krystal.

"Oh,B-Byul..when were you here?" She said while rubbing her eye.

"Don't mind that you should get home..you seem tired." I said to her while patting her back.

"W-what? No,I have to teach you."

"Don't worry,just give me the notes I'll study myself. Want me to bring you home?"

"No it's fine." She packed her stuff.

"It's pretty late." I looked at the clock and it was 8:47.

"Oh,it is..sure." We both went outside as I turned on my car.

I opened the door for her "What did you eat to be this nice?" She asked while smiling. I just chuckled..I'm just in a really good mood since I'm with Krystal again.

I placed Yongsun's address on my phone and we drove it's 20 minutes away.

10 minutes has passed I was stuck on the red light..I looked over at Yongsun and saw her sleeping.

I felt like I'm slowly liking her. I shook my head as I heard Krystal's words again.

Promise me..you'll love me and never flirt with others!

I tried waking Yongsun up but she's still sleeping.

I found her house key on her bag and opened the house. I saw few notes on the fridge and it seems she's home alone tonight.

I carried her on her bedroom,like how brides are supposed to be held.

I placed her on her bed and stared at her..

No way, I have to change her clothes.

I searched for clothes and her underwear. I found a pink panty. I laughed but trying to hold it in.

I took off all her clothes,and only left her underwear on.

(Omg lol)
Crap..she's stunning when she's almost naked..I want to removed her underwear and bra but I can't. What happens if she wakes up? She might think I'm gonna rape her or something.

I seriously stared at her half naked until I didn't even realised it's 9:30.

I placed everything on her house and fixed her.

I'm finally home.

I can't stop thinking about her..her being like that..she's so perfect,her body..so well made. She such a gift from the gods.

=================================
<Hello~ Author here, I'm sorry that this chapter is short, it's because I'm busy arranging the plots. I'm also having summer classes so I'm sorry for late updates,but don't worry I will update it whenever I can. Forgive me for the bad English spelling and grammar.>

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow :3