Jealousy

<Warning 18+ stuff are ahead, yall know the drill. It's pretty short cuz I don't have any experience lol>

Solar's POV

Me and Byul fell asleep but I have to go later around 6:00PM.

We spend our time by bonding and staying inside the hotel.

It was 5:00PM and I showered and dressed up.

"Byul ah,I gotta go."

"To where?"

"Meeting my friend at the bar."

"I'm coming with you."

"Why?"

"You might not come back."

"Fine then."

Byul dressed up, wore a white t shirt and black jacket.

We walked to the bar, it was just walking distance.

We entered and in my surprise there were only few people.

"Do whatever you want I'm gonna drink." Byul whispered to me and i nodded.

I looked over at the side and saw him..he was playing the piano.

I waved my hand "Hey Eric! It's me solar!"

Wow, it does feel weird meeting your online friend on real life.

"Hey solar, wow I didn't expect you to be this beautiful. Here sit next to me." He moved over to give me some area to sit on. He was playing the piano and I was just sitting next to him.

Being with Eric makes me forget that Byul is still around here.

Moon Byul's POV

I was ordering some drinks as I looked over to Solar. She was talking to the Piano man. She might be requesting songs.

I looked back at the bartender and drank some shots until I got tipsy.

I looked at solar and in my shock she was sitting with the piano man.

The hell..why is she sitting with him.

I observed them both carefully.

Solar was also drinking while sitting next to him as he plays the piano.

I saw solar laughed. It made me clench my fist. Seeing solar happy with him made me lose myself..is this jealousy?

As solar leaned closer to him..I clenched my fist so hard that I didn't even notice that I cracked the shot glass in my hand.

I walked over to Solar and pulled her wrist out of the bar.

The guy playing the piano was in shock. He just stood there didn't know what to react.

"Byul ahh.. take me back..to e-eric." Solar said as she was wiggling. She was really drunk, I shouldn't let her drink that much.

"Who's Eric? Your online friend?" I asked trying to remain calm. We are now making our way back to the hotel.

"N-no..h-he's my boyfriend." My eyes widened and I stopped from walking.

"J-joking! Haha.." she replied. I gaze at her and looked away.

"C-come on B-Byul don't b-be mad." She said as she hugged me from the back.