Prologue

Encres POV
  King Sebastians coronation day was here, today he would rightly inherit the throne. The castle had been rebuilt, and a treaty of peace and recovery had been made between all three kingdoms.
   I had gone to the coronation with Fallacy, we were both pretty happy. I held his hand and he held mine. I looked up into his eyes, and smiled. He looked relaxed, like he was truly happy.
   I heard the soft trumpet, signaling the start. Fallacy and I turned, almost in unison, to watch. Sebastian walked out, wearing ceremonial werewolf garments, the suit he was wearing made proper and crisp. But two others followed him, a shy looking male wearing a seal skin and a toddler, holding the males hand. The toddler looked like a mix of the two, and with a jolt I realized the male must be his lover. The entire audience stared, and the male wearing a seal skin hid behind Sebastian.
     Sebastian shot around a hard glare, then turned and muttered something to him. The male blushed softly and nodded, then grabbed the toddler gently. Sebastian continued walking to the castle, his lover following holding the child. They reached the entrance, and a few moments later, appeared at the top. He said the normal words, and the rest went on as a usual coronation would go, except this time, another king, and a very young prince, were added in.

Celestes POV
     I watched from a distance as my cousin and his lover were crowned. I let out a soft laugh, that was my brother only a mere, oh, five years ago? Anyways, back to the plan. I looked at the horse under me, and gently pet its neck. It whinnied and let me, nuzzling my hand. I smiled softly, at least animals would always be there for me. At least I could rely on something... hey, what's that...? Are those eyes in the tree.......? How is that..........?
     Before I could think anymore, the horse took off and I clung for dear life. Whatever had been there had spooked this horse, and I made a mental note to not go back.

Jaspers POV
     I giggled softly at Suaves uncomfortableness as I sat in his lap. Mother and father were gone, so we were safe to so this, hidden in my room.
"Master, are you sure we should be doing this...?" He asked, glancing around.
"Awwww, Suave, dont you like me?~" I purred out at him, giggling more. I had him wrapped around my finger, and he knew it.
"I'm uncomfortable with this, master... what if your father finds out......?" He asked.
"He wont!" I said simply, knowing it to be the truth.
     He sighed, knowing I had won, and I smiled happily. I snuggled to his chest. He was warm and comfy, and smelled nice. He smiled at me, gently stroking my skull. I purred as he did, nuzzling at his hand. He chuckled a bit.
"Fickle creatures, vampires are. Some are cruel and bloodthirsty, others are soft like kittens!" He exclaimed.
     I giggled and nodded, looking up at him. His eyes were very pretty, one an upside down heart and the other an oval. I smiled more and kissed his nose. A soft blue blush dusted his face, and I giggled more.
     I was happy. There was peace among the kingdoms, no known of threats, and father was finally happy. I relaxed in his arms, and soon fell asleep cuddling him.