Chapter 3

Cross's POV
   I am making arrangements. The old temple has been restored, everything is almost prepared. I yawn doftly. Id had to stay up late to make sure its all perfect, perfect for his arrival. I have been planning for years. Nightmare will finally ride again, after two rulers of the kingdom of wolves have past. I grin, looking at the blood that smeared the floor. The blood of those disloyal wolves, that betrayed King Nightmare and sold him out to Queen LaLabelle. Only two of them had paid, but i wanted more. I lift the black cloak from one, and the crimson scarf from the other. I put both on and look at myself. Yes, yes, the will do King Nightmare well. These would do him very well.

Fallacys POV
  I took a deep breath. The suit was tight on me, but it had to be. It was the best made in the kingdom, and to look as trim as it is it has to cut off some circulation. I hope Encres dress isnt too tight... I wish I could see her, but you know what they say, the groom cant see the bride before the wedding, its bad luck.
   I let out a gasp as someone ties the tie on, quite tight, but it looks very nice. I look at Jasper and Suave, who had helped tighten the suit.
"You look great, father!!" Jasper says excitedly.
   I chuckle softly, looking over myself.
"You really think so?" I ask, directing the question more at Suave, since Jasper is still young and, no offense to him, but he doesnt have the best taste, either.
"Yiu look dashing, sir." Suave tells me, smiling at me.
   I smile back, the nerves havent kicked in yet. After all, who doesnt have nerves on their wedding day?

Encres POV
   Gazelle and Fibi are fangirling as Felicia watches, snickering softly. I'm in my dress, the same one I'd worn to rhe dance. I know its more of a dancing dress, but I guess I just enjoy it!! It brings back memories, of my and Fallacys first dance. I giggle softly as Felicia goes aroynd qnd makes sure its even.
(Btw i got fanart for the dress, so here!!)

(Thank you so much for dis!!)   I'm blushy as she does

   I'm blushy as she does. She straightens out a few parts, then smiles.
"Youre ready for the runway!!" She says jokingly.
   I giggle again and nod, straightening my headband. I look in the mirror, and barely recognize the skeleton looking back. A soft rainbow blush is on my cheeks, and the silver on the dress shines. My starry eye is luminescent, along with the small blue oval. I smile happily. I can barely wait to meet Fallacy on the alter and have our fates eternally twined together through our marriage. I also remember that Celeste will be there and shiver softly. I don't entirely trust her after what she did, but now I guess we're friends. We used to talk often, but ever since she left to go deeper into the forest, well, we've somewhat fallen out of touch... these thoughts again bring the question to mind, what is she doing? What is she plotting out there? And, if it ever comes to that again, whos side will she fight on....?