Chapter 4

Fallacys POV
I stood at the altar, waiting for Encre. The wedding was perfect, it was kept somewhat secret, so all our friends were there, and no random strangers trying to mooch off our free cake. And the cake was a grand one, we'd hired the best baker in the kingdom to make it. I looked around once more.
   I wasn't to worried that Encre was late, she had gone on a walk this morning so had been late to start getting ready. I didnt mind, of course, because by the end of today, my Encre wouldn't just be my love, she would be my bride.

Encres POV
   I let Gazelle do the last touches on my dress before she squealed with delight.
"You look perfectly beautiful!!" She cried out.
   I flinched softly at the noise but giggled softly, as everyone else nodded in agreement. They readied me, and I was taken to where I would approach Fallacy. I took a deep breath in, preparing myself, feeling the normal wedding day jitters. Soon after, my trip down the aisle began.  
   Everyone watched, it was nice to know almost all the faces I saw, and before I knew it, I was face to face with the vampire I loved. He was smiling softly, a blush on his face.
"You look beautiful." He murmured to me.
   I blushed a bit, before responding with,
"You look as handsome as Ive ever seen you!"
   He blushed more, and we stopped talkung right as the priest did.
   We exchanged vows, looking into each others eyes, nothing seen there but pure love.
"You may kiss the bride." The priest said, after what seemed like an eternity.
   Fallacy leaned in and kissed me lovingly. I kissed back, giving him all the love I could. He soon pulled away and picked me up bridal style. I squeal softly as he carries me out. I throw the bouquet, as he gladly carries me out. I dont think I could be any happier, honestly. I was finally married to the man I truly loved, with all my heart. I didnt even care that it was forbidden, only that we were together. And quite honestly, I truly believed that the council would let our love live on, burning and flaming, till the end of our existence. But, there was one problem; Fallacy was an immortal being, and I wasnt. Fallacy could live on forevermore, but I would someday die.
   I got a horrible sense of dread and foreboding, because if I wanted to always stay with Fallacy.. I'd have to become a vampire.

Fallacys POV
   I carried my love out of the chapel, and took her back to our room. I, of course, wanted to get packed up for our honeymoon trip, and I knew Encre would too. I suddenly felt her shiver in my arms, and looked down. Her beautiful face was covered in fear, but it was fleeting, and soon after it was gone. She looked up at me and smiled shyly, and I smiled back. I went into the bedroom and set her on the bed, closing the door behind myself. I soon finished and went to join Encre with the packing.
    I noticed her struggling with the dress, she hadnt taken it off yet, and suggested an outfit change. She agreed, and we both got into more comfortable clothes. We took careful care of our wedding clothes, and gently put them into the closet. I looked down at her, she was wearing soft pants and a longsleeved shirt. I was wearing a short sleeved shirt with long pants. Mine werent that comfy, but I was a king! I needed to look decent around my people.
    I stretched till hearing a satisfying crack, rhen relaxed again. I felt Encre hug me around the waist and looked down qt her. She was nuzzled into my side. I smiled slightly and gently pet her. She giggled softly wnd tried to purr, which was a failed but qdorable attempt. I chuckled and held her closer, hqppy to hold my new wife for the dirst time, the smile on my face never failing or fading. I kissed her forehead, and her smile widened. The knly way i could describe my feelings is pure and total bliss with my one and only, Encre.