Chapter 1

Fallacys POV
I gazed down at my beautiful Encre, whomst was curled up in my arms. I smiled contentedly, closing my eyes again and drifting into the dark again. I was just about to sink into sleep when I heard a rap at the door. I grunted in annoyance, but gently got up, as not to wake the beautiful masterpiece in my arms. I stood and pulled a shirt on before opening the door.
   Jasper was there, Suave at his side. They had become very close, and wary as I was, I let it be. It couldn't cause too much harm, right? Jasper looked happy, and so did Suave.
"What's going on?" I asked, annoyance edging my voice.
"Aunt Felicias coming to visit!!" Jasper practically sang out happily.
   A smile dawned on my face. It would be nice to see her, and I had missed her.
"Thank you for telling me. Suave, make sure shes well accomadated." I told the butler and he nodded before leaving.
   Jasper trailed after him like a puppy dog, and I chuckled softly. They would be cute together, I had to admit. I turned back into the dark room and closed the door, then laid back down with my Encre. I fell asleep again, the darkness surrounding and warming me.

Celestes POV
   I rode in silence, the horse sometimes shifting uncomfortably. For anyone else, this forest would seem dark and forbidding, like a diving into a pool of poison, but to me it was relaxing. I hummed as I went along, my arms looped gently around the horses neck. I had almost fallen asleep when I felt the horse stop. I grunted in annoyance but sat up and looked around. I didnt onow where I was, except I knew every part of the woods...
"Hello?" I called out, hoping for a response.
   I gave it a few minutes, but there was no reply. No reply whatsoever. That's when I noticed that there was no sound at all. I started to feel uneasy, like something was watching from behind every tree, rock, under the ground..
   I gently kicked the horse and we were off again, leaving that part of the forest behind.

Sebastians POV
   Heh, I was finally home. It feels nice, but I can still see the death everywhere here... I keep Kevin, my son, from the places where it's worse. A few of the werewolves fled when I took over, more when they saw my Antonio, but I dont care. I love him and that's that. Though, of course, those that were too cowardly to face a new ruler and fled may be a threat in the future.
   Currently, I was taking a ride through the woods with another werewolf, Cross. He was telling me of what had happened when I was gone, and I listened. He was older than me and Lunar, and had been around when Nightmares Reign was still about. He spoke little of that, regardless of how much I prodded, but I just shrugged it off.
   He would never be back, for my mother, Queen LaLabelle, trapped him in stone decades ago. She put a curse on it, but I cant quite remember what it was. Anyways, I'm sure were quite safe. If there was any real threat, I'd already know.
   Everything is absolutely fine.