Chapter 6

Cross's POV
I let out a satisfied sigh, sitting cross legged in the middle of the small temple I had used for the tribute.k Fresh blood stained the floor and walls, and I looked at the crumpled body in the corner. Of course I had slaughtered him, he had almost found out about this, and if he did, well, I wouldnt be able to complete the ritual, and bring Nightmare back. I smiled at the thought of having him back. Maybe he'd even let me rule at his side...

I pushed the thought away and sighed. He wouldn't, he was too concerned about himself. In other words, he was too selfish. I still loved him,though, even though I would never admit it. I looked around. I sighed, standing. I would leave, and begin the summoning tomorrow morning.

Encres POV
I clung to Fallacy as we rode on in the carriage. We were heading to our honeymoon, I still had no idea where we were going, but I was excited. Fallacy knew me well enough to know exactly where I wanted to go. I trusted him, with all of my heart and all of my soul. I nuzzled into his side, and smiled more as he wrapped his arms around me. He was comfy, and I was soon asleep.
I slept for a few hours before a rough shaking of the cart woke me. However, it wasnt so much as the cart waking me as my new husband quickly standing and looking out of the sides. I yawned and stood, going over.
"Is something wrong, mi amor..?" I asked tiredly, clinging to his cloak to help stay up.
"Nothing to worry about, my dear.. at least, I hope not...." he said, gently kissing my forehead.
I giggle softly and nod, then go to sit again while Fallacy hops out of the now stopped cart to talk with the driver. I yawn again, and grab a blanket. The cart was still warm and it was very easy to curl up and fall asleep, awaiting my lover.

Fallacy's POV
I carefully scented the air as I came out of the cart and slowly crept around the front. I'd be miserable if I let anything happen to my beautiful and perfect Encre, which caused me to take special care while looking around the cart and trying to find out what had happened.
When I found it, I was a little shocked. The driver was missing and the horses let off their chains, having run away as quickly as they could.
That must have been the rustling... I thought with a sigh as I went back to tell Encre the news. When I stepped into the cart, I saw she was asleep and couldnt resist smiling as I saw her.
This can wait. I said to myself, going to her and sitting next to her.
We were still fairly close to the castle, I could fly her home then send for the cart to be taken back tomorrow. But for now, I gently embrace Encre and hold her close, nuzzling her gently as she starts to snuggle to me. I sigh softly in content.
This is so perfect and so right. I hope it never has to end. Was my final thought before I drifted off to sleep, feeling perfectly safe as I held my Encre, my wife.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, Sno here!! I'm really, really sorry about how long this took, but I have a plan now!! Hopefully I can finish this book by the time school starts, because I have more inspiration now!! I'm deleting the old notice that I'm not continuing it, and starting this up again!!! Woo hoo!!