📶#6

[A/N: Two sleepyheads above! They're so CUTEEEE ilovethemthey'reprecious]

ALL that's Hyunjin's been thinking is Li Shang's english script. I've memorized it so far.

"Bruh, you don't want Hyunjin to melt." Raising an eyebrow, I turned to Felix who was chatting with Changbin.

"And why would he melt?" Felix shrugged, his lips pouting a little. "I don't know. Maybe because you've been giving him laser beam stares?" I shook my head laughing.

"No, I was admiring the props beside him."

"Yeah, and pigs says arf now." I didn't answer Felix, because I continued doing what I was doing earlier.

Watching Hyunjin get frustrated as he ran over his lines again and again. It was quite a sight.

'I'm so fcking hungry. Jisung didn't even bother inviting me to break.' It was Hyunjin.

"Felix, wait here. I'm going to release some unwanted liquid." He made a disgusted face.

"Dude, why'd you have to let me know? Piss off." I shrugged at him before leaving the theatre room.

Time to get Hyunjin some food.

Humming to the tune of TWICE's What is Love?, I carried a bunch of snacks in my arms on my way back.

"Hyunjin looks dumb. I bet he'll fail this play and let our whole class down. Worst, infront of Mr. JYP." My ears caught up to an upleasant sound of laughter or rather a pig dying.

"Yeah, I heard he failed two subjects last semester. Also, he's friends with that emo boy, Changbin. What a bunch of losers!" I can't believe how dead skin comes out from their stupid mouth. Ungrateful bitches, why don't they take Hyunjin's role and see what happens.

One more nonsense from their big mouth and I'll snap.

"Oh, and guess what? I heard his mother works-" I snapped my head back to see three little btches in the lockers.

"Yah! You bunch of a trashcans!" I pointed at the three of them with big eyes.

"What? You talking to us, redhead?" The girl in the middle said.

"No, maybe I was talking to the wall. You flat ungrateful btch." I laughed sarcastically.

"What did you just call me?" I shrugged, giving of an 'Idk?' look.

"I don't repeat my words twice to people like you. If I can even call you human."

"Well look here you faggot redhead, mind your own fcking business." She thrilled. I rolled my eyes before talking back.

"Yeah, and I heard you talking about Hyunjin earlier. Wouldn't you mind your own petty little businesses too?" She took a step forward, before grabbing my collar. I was taller, so she was almost looking up.

"Why do you care huh? It's Hyunjin, not you!" She spat angrily. I smirked.

"Maybe, because what you're hearing about Hyunjin are as fake as your double eyelids. What else? Want me to enumerate?" The girl looked taken aback to what I said.

Btch, you fought with the wrong guy.

"W-whatever! You're friends' a trash!" Finally, the bitch squad left. I freaking hate them with a passion.

"God, I thought the toilet ate your ass or something. What took you so long?" Felix whined when I sat beside him.

"Oh, I happened to pass by the zoo before going back here. Animals are everywhere!" I exclaimed before taking a bite at my melon bread.

"Hey, mind giving your lovely australian bestfriend one of those?" Felix said as he eyed the snacks on my lap.

"I mind. But you can get the smallest one out of all."

"Tss, why did you buy these? When you won't even share them." I slapped his hand when he was about to get the biggest one.

"Fck you Felix. These babies aren't for me or you. These are for my baby Hyunjin." I growled. Felix sighed in defeat.

"I only want Changbin hyung to do that to me, Seungmin. Not you." My jaw dropped, after hearing Felix's words.

"What the fck, man?" "That's Changbin's job not you."

"DID I ASK YOU TO REPEAT IT FOR ME?" I screeched. I was probably turning red like my hair here.

"That's it Felix. I'm leaving you for Hyunjin." I said grabbing all the snacks left in my lap before standing up.

"Good luck living without this pretty handsome face." I facepalmed. Literally.