📶#8

Legend:
Italics for English convo
Underline for Hyunjin's thoughts

🐌

"Okay say this, my name is Hwang Hyunjin."

"My name is Hwang Hyunjin. Ayeee!! I can live in America now, Seungmin!" He held his hands up, he was asking for a highfive.

"Yey! Highfive! Now continue it with this. And I love Seungmin." What he doesn't know, won't kill him.

"And I love Seungmin! What does that mean?" I acted like I was thinking, before explaining it to him.

"It means, Seungmin loves happy endings." I know it doesn't connect, but hey and and end sounds the same.

'I thought it meant I love Seungmin.' Hyunjin spoke in his mind. OKAY BOY WHY DO YOU KNOW THAT.

"By the way, Hyunjin your english is fine. Where did you learn it?" My heart was practically going to tear it way out, if I don't change the topic.

"I went to Las Vegas man!" Hyunjin's so cute, I just want to pinch his cheek all day and maybe hug him.

He's like a smol precious bean, but isn't bean enough because he's so charming. His hair is like the fluffiest, also black suits him well. His cheeks are so cute, I want to squish them. His lips are what everyone is envious of. His nose is super duper adorable, I want to boop it. And don't get me started with his eyes, because it's definitely my favorite part of his handsome face.

"Uhhh Seungmin? Earth to Seungmin! Kim Seungmin!" A finger snapped infront of my face.

"Huh?"

"You were spacing off, while looking at my face. Are you okay?" I felt my ears heat up because of embarrasment. I fcking stared straight at Hyunjin's pretty ass face for God knows how long.

"Sorry, I was thinking about my friend hehe." I scratched my nape, lowering my gaze to the floor.

'I feel hurt that he thinks of somebody, while I'm here infront of him.' I definitely didn't expect that to come to Hyunjin's mind, but it did. Be still my heart.

"Hey Hyunjin, what was it that you want me to help you for?" I beamed, for a moment he looked taken aback.

"My lines for Li Shang. I actually can't say this right." Hyunjin pointed at the word 'ramble'. It's quite a hard word, like ruler.

"Okay, can you try saying it?" I suggested, he nodded before proceeding to say it.

"Lamber. Oof, I swear my tongue gets tied." He pouted. My mind went blank for a minute.

"Seungmin." I traced back my thoughts. I swear I wasn't staring at his rude lips.

'He's staring at my lips. Is there something wrong with it?' Nothing is wrong with it, Hyunjin. I wanted to answer his thoughts.

"Sorry, try saying ram again and again." Cue 2pm again and again. Me and my jype stan mind.

"Lam, lam, ram, ram rrrram." I smiled. I want to freaking film this whole thing and watch it 24/7. It's that worth it.

"Amazing." I mumbled, but Hyunjin was too busy to hear what I said which is good.

"Now ball. As in the round object. This is just to get you used to it, but it's actually far for the pronounciation." Smiling, I explained it to him.

"Ramble." Hyunjin said out of nowhere.

"I see, now is there anything else troubling your mind?" I asked him, standing up in the process.

'Yes you.' My heart skipped a beat, for Felix' sake!

I don't know if I regret this, because this might be the cause of my own death.