📶#17

After that incident with Hyunjin, I met Felix in the lockers.

"Bro, you look like you just saw the boogieman. What happened?" My hands went upto my chest. Trying to calm it the least I can.

"Nice way to greet your bestfriend, Felix." I said, faking a calm facade.

"Well?" He was still hanging on to the story. I rolled my eyes and opened my locker, at the same time I told him what happened.

"Dude, don't you like him?" I stared at him with big eyes. I forgot that I chose to erase everything. That means I'm the only one who remembers those things.

"I—yeah I do." I don't know why but I seem to stutter alot. Felix nudged me with a teasing face.

"Ayeee, my bestfriend has a crush." I glared at him, before spotting Changbin. An idea to get back at Felix came into my mind, so I raised my arm up to wave at Changbin, "HI CHANGBIN! FELIX SAID HE—Mmmphhhh!" Felix's hands covered my mouth and ducked me with him.

"SEUNGMIN WHAT THE FCK?" He whispered through his teeth. I bit his hand to make him let go of me. It tasted like coins, yuck.

"Ouch! Are you a dog!?" I smacked his shoulder a bit, "I might turn into one if you don't stop being annoying!" I answered back.

"Jeez, I was just teasing you. Why'd you have to call Changbin and almost expose me?" This time he frowned back at me. I chuckled, "It's time you get yourself a boyfriend."

Felix blushed like hell, "No, it's not!"

"Hey guys." Speaking of the devil and he shall appear. Felix and I both stood up and then there's me faking a smile as I turn to greet Changbin.

"Well, hi Changbin. Felix here, have something to say to you." I pushed Felix to Changbin, making him almost crash to the shorter boy. That'll make Felix hate me, good thing he didn't.

"I do!? Yeah ha ha, I have something to say to you." Felix was flashing me the finger behind his back. I silently laughed at him while he faced Changbin.

Changbin looked at Felix with an anticipating look. When the blonde boy spoke, "Uhhh, will you eat pizza with me later?" I facepalmed.

Seriously? Pizza? But hey I love pizza.

Changbin looked taken aback for a moment, but then recovered and flashed a grin to the flustered boy. "Sure, why not? Meet me at the gate at 4pm." Then left. When Felix turned to me I knew his face was as red as a strawberry.

"Bro, THIS IS ALL THANKS TO YOU!" He gleefully said, grabbing both my shoulder and pushing me forward and backwards.

"Ss-topp iiit! I'm geettingg diizzyy!" I swatted his hands away. Felix's squeals again.

"You're so gay." I sighed and he raised an eyebrow at me. "And you, my friend, is the same." He winked, making me roll my eyes again.

Why am I friends with him again?

"Shut up, come on or we'll be late." I let the blonde boy drag me towards our classroom. Well shit, I have all classes with Hyunjin in it.

I'm still not used to the peace in my brain. It's like I got my hair bald and you forgot you don't have to use shampoo anymore, as the moment you touch your head with a shampoo in your hand you'll get the sudden shock. It's gone.

I miss him.

Here I am again, just staring from the afar. Admiring his beautiful face, why was he this handsome. Like no certain word can describe his beauty. I wish he felt the same way as I did.

He did, but that was before. I can't help but hate my conscience for telling me that. I didn't need the negativity in my life.

I was and still is staring at Hyunjin, when he suddenly turned at my direction. Our eyes meeting, making mine a little wide. The sudden connection that we made, sent my heart flipping.

I quickly averted my gaze to my notebook. What the hell? Why did he look at me? I mean it was an accident right? It's not like he really want to look at me anyway.

I flushed all the thoughts and calmed down. He really had that kind of effect in me, deadly.

"Okay, so I'll be pairing you guys for this project. I already chose the pair for each of you guys, so no more complaints please. Okay, starting from Mark and Jackson, Yugyeom and Bambam." My mind drowned into the sea of What if's. What if fate won't bring us together anymore? What if it was just a one time thing? What if he isn't gay? What if I didn't erase everything and stayed there?

"Seungmin. Kim Seungmin!" I was put off the trance when a finger clicked infront of my face. It was Felix's. I sighed grumpily and asked, "What Lee Yongbok?" This quickly put a frown to Felix's freckled face.

"Shut up, Snail Seungmin. You're partners with Hyunjin." My eyeballs almost fell from it's sockets. Am I hearing things right?

"What? Why?" I asked in disbelief. Felix raised an eyebrow at me, "Just because! Teacher picked for us, aren't you listening?" I retracted my shocked look and went back to the normal one.

"Of course I was!" I covered up.

"Hmmm, then what's the project about?" This made me gulp. Why did I lie again?

"I don't know. There! Now tell me." Felix scrunched up his nose at me, like telling 'why tf aren't you listening ew'. That I replied with a shrug.

"You guys are assigned with the word Telepathy. Explain it, show it, just make sure we understand the word you guys are assigned. That's it! And your date of performance is on monday, next week." The blonde boy finished off with a smile. I'm really done for this now.

"Thanks Lix, I don't what I would be like without you." I said while acting like a damsel-in-distress. He smirked, "You'll be lonely and probably will miss this handsome face of mine." He sent me yet another try hard wink. It's cringey, I don't know why he does that. Like who gave him the confidence?

"Yeah right." I just replied, because the other half of his speech is true. I'll be lonely without him.

💋

I like how Felix eats. Like he just shoves the entire food in his mouth not caring if there was a camera filming them😂😍 relate af.

QOTD:
Do you know how to use chopsticks?

[A: me, yes (;]