📶#16

Awaken. I was awaken by the loud ringing of my alarm. I woke up sweaty and tears stained my face, like I just woke up from a nightmare.

I grabbed my hair with both of my hands, clutching onto them. My head hurts so much.

Suddenly, everything came back to me. The day I wished I could hear his mind, then an ad appearing suggesting it can help me hear my crush's thoughts. How I hear his thoughts, and then all of a sudden we can hear both sides. How it got tiring and everything that was forming between us fell apart.

"I still love him." I muttered under my breath. Tears began to form in my eyes. Can he still hear me?

Hyunjin?

No answer... I turned to look at my wall clock. It says 7:12am. Then to my phone, the day continued with November 30. I still have classes at 8.

I wiped my tears as I got off my bed. I know, he can't hear me now. I slept with that choice, to erase everything.

It's all one-sided now. My feelings that is.

This is where everything that's connecting us will stop, but that doesn't mean I can't approach him. I wish fate would still bring us together.

After a quick shower, I got dressed and then went downstairs for breakfast. When I heard my mom giggling, has she gone nuts?

"Mom? Why are you-Oh." There stood a cute boy.

"Seungmin sweetie, Jeongin here wants to walk with you to school. Isn't he lovely?" Since when did Jeongin want to walk me to school? I wouldn't be surprised if it was Felix.

"Oh...kay? Well, I'll eat my breakfast first, have you eaten In?" He smiled, showing his cute set of braces and his dimples. It felt relieving for me, somehow.

"Yes hyung, thanks for asking anyway. I'll just wait for you in the living room." I nodded before walking past him and sat down. What's this all of a sudden?

Nevermind, I miss him anyway. Since all I think about is Hyunjin before, I forgot I actually have other friends rather than Felix.

I finished my food quickly, not letting Jeongin wait any longer. I saw him watching cartoons and I have to admit that's so cute!

"Hey what are you watching?" I asked while slipping on my shoes.

"Anpanman. It's a superhero bread." That's... Cool. I think sailor moon is my favorite.

"Let's go then, don't want to be late right?" I said as I stood up. He stood up too, his eyes never leaving the television. "Yeah, let's go." It looks like he isn't interested in going to school anymore.

I laughed, making him cast a confused look at me. "You look like you enjoyed watching cartoons. Aren't you big enough for those?" Jeongin huffed, his ears red.

"There's no age limits for watching cartoons unlike adult movies and shows. And I'm just 17!" This made me laugh more. Jeongin is like a baby, I can't even imagine him watching those.

I ruffled his hair, "You're right. Plus you're still a baby. You can never watch them!" He just pouted and walked by my side.

"So why did you want to walk with me to school? Is someone bullying you?" I asked with complete seriousness. Jeongin glanced at me, his ears going red again. What is he embarrassed for?

"I-I just want to walk with hyung. Is that a bad thing?" He shyly looked over me through his bangs. He can be adorable at times and it only happens once in a blue moon, that he doesn't hate me clinging unto him.

I gave him a side hug. "Awww, I know you love me." I teased. He just glared at me a little but we continued to walk.

We reached school, our locker was separated so we had to part ways.

"Later Jeonginnie!" I was walking backwards facing the leaving Jeongin. He waved his arms at me and then left.

I was about to turn around and walk normally again when I mistepped. I shut my eyes close waiting for the floor to hit me, when someone caught me.

"Woah, are you okay?" My eyes quickly shot open, wide as a saucer. That voice. That's when I decided to look up.

"I-I'm fine now. Thanks, Hyunjin." I stood properly now and bowed a little. This made my heart race like no tomorrow, scared that he might hear my heartbeat. I escaped him when he was about to speak.

It's like a fresh new start again.

💋

Asdfghjklzpu, this update everyday is happening again. BTW THE 9TH SEASON 2 IS HERE!!! SEUNGJIN! 00LINERS😍 STRAY KIDS AS STRAY KIDS FANS😂

QOTD:
What do you think our fandom name will be?