📶#14

[A/N: hey did I put only fluff? Well shite(': PLEASE DON'T KILL ME THIS IS THE PLOT I CAME UP WITH.]

3rd Person

Each and everyday gets harder for the boy named Seungmin to hide his uncontainable feelings for Hyunjin.

After 3 months with the ability, never in his life have he felt so suffocated like this. He barely thinks anymore! Hyunjin on the other side was feeling almost the same as Seungmin was feeling. They both didn't like it anymore.

They aren't even in a relationship yet, but they feel like they're holding each other's neck just by thinking.

There was a time Hyunjin started avoiding Seungmin. It's not like he wanted to read the boy's mind, he woke up one day hearing the younger's thoughts. It confused him to bits, but he did nothing but accept it. That is until he knew he wasn't the only one.

Hyunjin likes Seungmin, as a person. Their feelings are unquestionably mutual. Now, all of a sudden he got tired of this feeling not being able to be free.

His like for Seungmin now masked with hatred. The boy didn't know why Hyunjin suddenly hated him, but he did the same.

Now they hated each other or that's what they like to think.

They promised not to meddle with each other anymore. Not to listen to each other's thoughts, like the connection didn't exist.

Seungmin who liked Hyunjin longer, was completely broken with this. The heart wants what it wants but the brain says differently. The boy question's his heart for suddenly feeling this way towards the older boy.

Not a single day did he not forget about his feelings for Hyunjin, but instead of thinking about it. He wrote his feelings out, not wanting the older boy know of it.

Hyunjin didn't want to be connected anymore. The thought hurts him like a thousand spear pierced through his heart.

He cried about the boy.

Especially when Hyunjin got himself a girlfriend.

His like—no like is a shallow word, his love for the boy masked with anguish and hatred.

Felix his bestfriend who was the only one aware of Seungmin's state. Thought it wasn't healthy anymore.

To hear each other's minds. When the other clearly thinks of somebody else now.

So being the nice friend he is, he searched for the magic ad. Searched day and night. It's magical how he found it. Just like any ad, it popped when he began losing hope of finding it.

The ad had a mind of its own. Answered Felix's question to help his friend.

The reason why they're connected was because of their mutual feelings. It can be love or loathe. Only the strongest emotions could connect them and they held almost both.

What will seperate their telepathy?

To love somebody else.

💋

How... Sad (': I'M SORRY ;___; UnU
Do you think I drove the story too fast?

This too shall pass, is the saying.
No it's not the end yet (:< i never said it was.