📶#9

The day of the play came. Everyone was busy with their own tasks, seeing as to Mr. JYP is going to be watching later. Felix and I did ours earlier, by checking the costumes and helping everyone rehearse their english script. As of now, Hyunjin's mind is filled with Li Shang's lines.

"I'm sure Jisung's gonna nail being Mushu later and if he doesn't I won't dab for a whole week." With a raised chin, Felix smirked before dabbing. He and Hyunjin can go suck on dabbing, no doubt.

"Hyunjin's gonna be so amazing later with his deadly english kicking butt. AND HE'D GO TOPLESS!" I screeched at Felix while gripping his poor shoulders. The blonde boy shoved his hands all over my face, pushing it away.

"So what if he goes topless? He's not like my man Changbin. Hot even without trying." My mouth was left hanging with what Felix just said. I pointed at him with furious eyes.

"Don't you dare compare my man with your man!" Felix held his hands up in surrender, nodding continuously. I straightened my posture, before putting my hands inside my jeans pocket.

"Mate, you know I was just stating facts about my man." I can't help but roll my eyes. He's biased himself.

"CLASS GATHER HERE!" Mr. Bang clapped, catching all our attention. We formed a circle, some sat on the floor tired.

"Head count. This counts as your grade, being lazy and skipping class doesn't." Mr. Bang clicked his pen, calling each of my classmate's name.

"Yoo Jeongyeon." Silence. "I said Jeongyeon." No one answered.

'Please, please, please cancel this play.' It was Hyunjin. Cross your fingers boy, your wish might come true, I thought.

"Is Jeongyeon absent?" Ryujin raised her hand, looking nervous as hell.

"Unnie... Has chicken pox. I forgot to tell you earlier, Mr. Bang." The whole class buzzed as they got worried. The play is just an hour away, and our lead role Mulan is sick with chicken pox.

"Who else knows Mulan's script?" No one dared to raise their hands. I was mentally choking here, because I know the flow of this play and everyone's line. Good thing I'm a boy.

"Seungmin knows it all." Who the fck gave me out—LEE FELIX, JEEZ MAN?

"Heh, can't do I'm a boy—" I was cut off by Mr. Bang.

"Great, you're going to be Mulan. It's decided." I think my eyes dropped to the floor, can someone stab me right now. The whole class cheered—WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS CHEERING FOR?

What scared me most is what Hyunjin was thinking. There's nothing, he wasn't even thinking of his lines right now. I peeked at him and saw he was just staring at the red chairs infront of the stage.

'Heck, I might do my best later then.' Finally he spoke up in his mind, but why would he give his best later? Now that I'm Mulan(still can't believe this sht). Maybe he's belittling me?

I won't back down.

"Stay still, this doesn't even hurt." As of the moment, the play is gonna start as soon as this stupid make up in my face finish. I am wearing a ridiculous Sadako wig, which was long and itchy. My face was caked like Mulan in the first scenes of the movie.

"Damn, why'd you still look good with all these sht in your face?" Felix murmured. I wanted to roll my eyes, but the pointy thing that was in my eyes was stopping me.

"Of course Felix, I'm Kim Seungmin." I said with gritted teeth, scared that the eyeliner would point my eyes if I move even an inch.

"Yeah, and you're wearing a girl's clothes." I can't believe I'm friends with him. Where's my child Jeongin when I need him?

"Done! Go rock Mr. JYP girl." I threw Ryujin a straight look. "Really Ryujin? I'm a boy!"

"Gay for Hyunjin." I heard Felix whisper from behind me. Oh God, what if Ryujin heard that? I want to hit Felix but Mr. Bang called me.

"Seungmin, it's time." To die, I know Sir. I nodded confidently, but my insides said otherwise. I feel like my insides are flipped all over.

As the curtains open, my pretend parents from B-class entered. My heart hammered through my rib cage making it hard for me to breathe. I might or really might flop this play.

We're reaching the ending here, and I'm surprised that I'm doing good. Hyunjin looks dashing in those armors, boy what did you eat to be this hot? (Rice)

It's a good thing we're only doing Mulan, not the second one which is all about their love story.

"1, 2, 3, bow." And all of us bowed. Finally this hell of a fcking play finished. I swear this ended my life, after all those scene with Hyunjin of course I'd die.

'Oh God, I thought I was gonna pee myself.' My head quickly turned to the boy who spoked in my mind. He didn't look so nervous earlier though. I almost forgot Mulan's lines earlier, because unfortunately I can hear another person's lines instead of my own thoughts.

"Hey Seungmin." I was startled when a taller boy was infront of me already.

"Hyunjin! You did amazing bro." I raised my hands to give him a highfive. Hyunjin smiled shyly, before catching my hands, we did a shoulder bump.

"You did amazingly great earlier by the way." He whispered to my ear and leaned back to give me yet another one of his killer smiles. He plans to kill me right?

I could feel my whole face burn from the action. Good thing I'm wearing make up or else.

'Why the fck does everything look good with him?' I shouldn't blush deeper but because I'm a dandy boy, I did.

"Hehe, I gotta go man. Felix must be finding me. Oh hey, Jisung!" I quickly ran upto Jisung who was passing by.

"Seungmin, you look pretty!"

"Shut up, I know. You did great by the way Mushu." I teased him, but it seems like he took it as a compliment.

"Aww, thanks man! You did great too!" If he wasn't adorable, he's just plain kind or what.

"Seungmin, I'm freaking hungry what are you taking so long?" That my friend, is Changbin. Felix was clinging to his arms like a koala. Good for him.

"You're always hungry. I'm going to change real quick don't do something I wouldn't do." I eyed the both of them. Big flirts. Changbin only rolled his eyes, while Felix pouted.

'I wish he would've stayed longer and talked to me though. Why does Jisung have to pass by that time? Tsk!' I almost giggled with Hyunjin's silly thoughts. I didn't because I'll look stupid giggling all by myself.

Thankfully the day passed by like a blur and now I'm laying on my bed. Seems like Hyunjin fell asleep quickly after going home and taking a shower. How did I know? He sings what he's doing, for example washing the dishes. His song goes like this,'Dishes here, dishes there, so many dishes everywhere.'

He sounds so cute singing what he's doing.

I started reminiscing our play earlier. Everytime my eyes and his eyes will meet, I find it hard to look away. Hyunjin's eyes are like blackholes that pulls you in and add his undereye mole, hell would break loose.

Mr. JYP was pleased to everyone's surprise. He's kind and all, but unexpected things like me acting as Mulan, he doubts it. Well, everything ended well, that's what's important.

And what's more important was I got to hold Hyunjin's hands for like 2 minutes or what. Thanks Jeongyeon, but I hope she gets well soon.

🌸

Hey guys who still reads this! I'm sincerely sorry that I updated with such a filler chapter after making you guys wait for almost a month.😭😭😭💔💔 ik i'm that bad. I WILL TAKE MY TIME TO MAKE THIS STORY GOOD BECAUSE IT'S SEUNGJIN💕💖😭😭😭😭