📶#24

"Hyunjin will you stop shoving your face near mine! It's annoying grrr." I pushed his face away from my face and focused back to the book I'm reading. Hyunjin here decided it's his time to tease me again or annoy rather by shoving his face infront of mine to attempt fake kissing me.

"Seungmiiiiiin, stop reading first and cuddle with your princely boyfriend!" He stomped his feet, throwing a tantrum just because I chose the book over him.

"Stop whining and read something too. Don't bother me hmm?" I said, taking a glance at him. I heard him huff a 'hmph' before grabbing some random book to read.

Actually it's not for studies, just leisure time for me. I've cuddled with him all week and he still wants to flirt with me.

Minutes later he didn't really bother me anymore. I was only saying that because I want to try and be hard to get sometimes. He should annoy me til forever!

"Hyunjin I— oh..." As I turned around I saw him asleep, the book covered his face as his body slumped on the sofa. "Poor him, must've been tired after all his attempts." I walked over to Hyunjin. Lifting up the book that covered his beautiful face, his face looked calm.

I couldn't help but giggle at the sight. He's so cute every damn time.

I stared at his face for a minute, when his eyes fluttered open; a naughty grin made it's way to his face. Rude.

"Got you!" Hyunjin hugged me, making me stumble to his body.

"I thought you were sleeping you dimwit!" His chest vibrated as he laughed. "I can't sleep well until you cuddle with me, Minnie."

"Let go of me now." I requested, when he lightly smacked my bum. "I don't want to." Hyunjin rested his head on my shoulder as we hug. I sat on his lap and hugged him. I probably look like a koala here.

"Seungmin," I hummed as an answer. "Are you a book?" I dettached myself from hugging him and looked at his eyes with a confused look.

"Why?" I asked. Hyunjin grinned like what he was about to say is 99% corny.

"Because I love you!" He laughed, his eyes closing. I pinched his cheeks, "That's not even related to a book, you rat!" Hyunjin was still laughing with my hand holding his cheeks.

"I love books, but I love you more Seungminie." He had that cheeky grin, that makes him look like a bubbly boy. 

"Make me say it." I smirked this time. I was challenging him to make me reply to his 'I-love-you's'. The raven hair frowned at me.

"Seungmin." Hyunjin grumbled. His eyebrows almost turning into a knot. This only made me smile wider.

I shook my head and tried to get out of his grip, but he only tightened it. We're still in the same position as earlier.

"Don't you love me?" Hyunjin pouted. I faked a thinking expression and decided to shake my head 'no' again. His pout dropped in a straight face.

"Kim. Seungmin. Say. It." I stuck my tongue out to provoke him more. Teasing him back is always fun.

Hyunjin stared into my eyes, it was like he saw through my soul. I didn't notice when but his face suddenly grew closer to mine. My heart was thumping it's way out of my chest, but his wasn't any different.

After a few heartbeat more, we were lips to lips. Our eyes closed to feel the moment.

It was quick but when he pulled back, we just sat there and stared at each other. A minute later we both had a content smile on our face. Contentment with each other, it's one of the best feeling in the world.

"I love you too, Hyunjin." I finally replied after all his attempts today. We always do say it to each other. Not a day would pass that we won't say our love, we also express it in a star-like ways; billions, almost never ending.

💋

This is practically the end but the epilogue (; i never tried practicing to write kiss scenes i suck at writing it :')✌

I got swayed with BLACKPINK's Square Up album while writing this. I love it❤💛

QOTD:
Who's your bias in Stray Kids?