Prologue

The Oberoi mansion losts its charm when Shivaay announced that he is going to get married and he also told that no one have the right to interfere in it especially Anika... No one knows the way to stop him and Anika, she was totally broken and doesn't know what to do???

          Shivaay was hell hurt as he have to do all this, in order to prove the innocence of both his family and his father-in-law... He tried all his way to get away from all the chaos and take away all the fake proofs from Roop Bua and miserably failed in it and hence, accepted to her condition.

         In between all the chaos, Anika was kidnapped by an unknown person and was told that she will not go away from here before her husbands marriage. She was also given an assurance that everything will be fine in her life and she will lead a happy life. Anika didn't know how to react but she felt relieved and agreed to their conditions.

           Meanwhile, Pinky Oberoi received a messaged blackmailing that Anika was kidnapped and the news should not reach Shivaay at any cost or else she would see the dead body of her daughter. If she try to behave smart, then she will loose her another daughter too from her life... Pinky was shocked but she couldn't do anything further.

           The marriage preparations were going on , in a full swing and Roop Bua was very much happy about it but she forgot the famous saying "As you sow, so you reap"...

            So get ready to see.... What she sowed in the past and how she is going to reap it now....

            Also think who kidnapped Anika and they are going to make her life fine and happy....