Part 4

Pinky was overwhelmed to see her daughter standing alive in front of her eyes. Six years, she sees her after six years and that too alive in front of her. The feeling of a mother will be really different and cannot be expressed.

For Pinky, her daughter is her life, the change in her character was because of the lose of her daughter, she was the priceless gem of Pinky and her lose made Pinky to behave selfish towards his son and her insecurity made the enemies to turn her against Anika so that they can defeat Shivaay.

Pinky cries her heart out in her daughter's embrace and caressed her to check whether she is alright or not. For Ahaana, it was the toughest time for her as she couldn't control her emotions after seeing how her maa broke down on her embrace.

She turn towards her brothers and they just shrugged their shoulders backing off and left her alone to handle the situation. Ahaana glared them but they royally ignored it.

Ahaana then turned towards Anika and signed her to help. Anika understood the situation and holded Pinky and made her stand straight. Ahaana holded Pinky hand and with her other hand rubbed her tears away from her cheeks.

She said that she will talk to her clearly later but first she said that she wanted to handle Bua now. Ahaana then moved forward towards Bua but her brothers made her stay behind them. She know how protective her brothers are...

Shivaay and Mahi made sure that Ahaana stays behind them. Shivaay wanted to know what had happened 6 years back that made her leave them but he din ask her as he know that the incident will break her. So he waited for her too open up the past.

Roop was shocked to the core that the one whom she thought dead is alive and standing in front of her. She began to sweat as she know that all truth will come out today and no one can save her.

She also feared that her birth truth will also come out by now. So bua thought of hurting her. But she couldn't do that as Ahaana was secured by her brothers who saved her in all parts of life.

Ahaana saw each and every face of her family and found out that how much they missed her. She is the gem of the family and she was been pet for every single person. She was also the princess of her bhabhi Anika.

No one in Oberoi mansion knows that the elder son of Oberois and a middle-class girl were childhood sweethearts, since Ahaana was that close to her brother, that her brother spilled the beans of being in love with Anika.

Earlier Ahaana was not in the state to believe but after meeting her bhabhi, she got to know why her brother was in love with the lady. She is gem of a person one can get in his life. Ahaana saw a different Shivaay when they were spending time with her bhabhi.

But their love got destroyed, just because of her kidnap and her disappearance made them go away from each other. But now she was happy to see her bhai and bhabhi together with pure love between them.

She was also happy to see her other two brothers and her sister married and happy with their better-halfs. She know they have come across a lot of problems but finally their love for each other brought them together.

Ahaana was also see her badippa and badima happy and supportive together. She was also happy to see her parents with content smile in their face.

She can see her family fully contented with happiness around them except the fact that bua came back to bring miseries in their life and almost succeeded in ruining her brother's life by making him someone else.

Ahaana knows that today was the end of her bua's evilness and Kalyani mills tragedy's end. This end will create new relations, rekindle old relations, realizations, guiltiness, and much more. But the end will be good and she hoped that it would be good.

To be continued...

Sorry guys... for the late and short update...
Hey guys... plz reply me that what you feel about me writing the story... do u guys feel that i need to change something...
If so... plz comment me...

Plz guys do vote...

Bye and take care...