Part 8

Both were shocked as they couldn’t believe that Ahaana was so sure about their relationship. They felt overwhelmed about all this. Aarav continued, “She was in the final year of her fashion course and was in the stage of completing her business course via correspondence as she wanted to start a fashion house along with a business knowledge.
           We really don’t know why she was adamant in doing the business course. But still she did (Shivika chuckled hearing it) I think you guys know the reason. Everything was well in our life and then we even confessed our love to each other. Mom and Dad know about it and they waited for the right moment for us to get married as she was still young.
          But then the worst happened in our life. Once Mom and Dad left to Mumbai for some reasons. They were coming back to Delhi by a road-trip. They called us and we were talking with them. But suddenly we heard a crash sound and later the phone went dead. We were shocked to the core. I tried calling them but we could reach them.
          Later, we got a call from the highway hospital saying that Mom and Dad met with an accident. ” Aarav choked but continued, “We met them in the hospital and found that they are breathing their last breaths. We were totally broken but still composed, we went to meet them. Ahaana was completely broken after seeing mom’s condition.
          Still mom tried her best to console her. They requested us to get married before they breath their last breathe. We couldn’t oppose them and Ahaana was also ready for it. So we arranged a legal registration of our marriage in front of them along with our family pandit. We then completed our marriage rituals in front of them and signed our marriage certificate.
         Mom and Dad were happy that we got married in front of them and with that they breath their breathes and left us forever.” Aarav couldn’t compose themselves and got up to move but Shivaay pulled and hugged him so that Aarav can let out his pains. Aarav was startled at first, but let himself loose to find solace in Shivaay’s arms.
          Anika felt proud of her husband as he once again proves that he is the great wall to his family. Aarav them composed himself and moved out of Shivaay’s arms and Shivaay made him drink water. Aarav the continued, “After Mom and Dad’s death we were returning back to our normal life and suddenly one day she fell from the stairs. I took her to the hospital and when checked Doctor told that, it is just a minor wound and she will be cured soon.
         But when she got up, we found that her memory was back and also found that she is 2 weeks pregnant. I didn’t know what to say as one side she is pregnant and the other side she got her memory back. Once she got up, the first person is asked about is you bhai. I couldn’t find words to calm her but then she calmed herself.
         We then came back home and then Ahaana asked to brief the six years happenings to her. I explained everything and while explaining, her expressions made me worry but she is strong bhai… she copped up with everything and since she know the happening of incidents in Oberoi Mansion, she first wanted to meet Priyanka.
I didn’t know why bhai, but she wanted to meet his sister. So we found her, but when we met her, Priyanka was in some kind of disturbed state. Though Ranveer bhai took great care of her, still something bothered her. So we thought of meeting Ranveer bhai in his office and we met him in his office and found him worried.
         Ranveer bhai then told that he found the reason behind Priyanka’s weird behavior. He said that, it was because of his Massi’s actions that made Priyanka behave weird. Ranveer bhai was stunned with the gotten information. Later, when he confronted her, we got to know that she loved Shakthi Uncle but since he married Pinky Aunty, Kamini planned to take revenge with the entire family.
          So, she first joined hands with your Roop Bua and then they deviced a plan to kidnapped Mahi bhai and give a life of illegitimate, so that he would help her take revenge later. Also, Kamini revealed how they killed Ranveer bhai’s family as his father got to know about the misdeeds they did to Oberoi family and hence they had to kill his family and they left Ranveer bhai behind, so that they can use him for their later plan.
         Ranveer bhai was totally devastated with the revelation but Priyanka supported him to overcome his guilt and he arrested her for her misdeed. Later, Ahaana told us everything and then they devised all these plans to trap Roop Bua. In-between that we met Mahi bhai and saw him with his wife and Ahaana was happy that her bhai got his soulmate.
         In fact, she is happy for her twin brothers, since they got their soulmates and that mattered her more. I think you know the later parts as I was not in Mumbai as the Deal was important and more over you sister compelled me to go there for the Deal else, how would I leave her in such situation bhaiya (Anika and Shivaay chuckled hearing it as they how adamant Ahaana is…)
         Anika and Shivaay were happy for Ahaana as she got such a caring husband. Shivaay then asked Aarav to pack his bags and asked him to move to Oberoi Mansion. Though, Aarav first hesitated, he then accepted as he felt Ahaana happiness is more important to him.
         They then started their journey to Oberoi Mansion…

          On the other side, Ahaana was completely irritated with her family as they are torturing her with their love that was stacked for past six years. She was getting highly irritated blame her pregnancy hormones. She just wanted to shout at them but she couldn’t do it, after seeing their happiness.
         She know that her lovely brother and bhabhi would have gone to meet her husband. She felt bad for her husband as, he meeting his brother alone in his first meet. She chuckled at the thought but she also know that he would have spilled the entire truth to them. Now she was eagerly waiting for them to come.
        The three brothers were chit-chatting to themselves when Om noticed Ahaana curiously watching or to say waiting for someone while keeping her eyes on the front door. Om moved to Ahaana and sat beside her. “For whom are you waiting, Ahaana?” asked Om, with that entire Oberois attention turned towards Ahaana.
         Before she could say a word, they heard a voice calling “Jaan”.

          Next update is here guys!!! Enjoy!!!