Part 7

Shivaay and other Obros moved towards kitchen to make something for Ahaana. Shivaay asked Mahi whether he had a conversation with Ahaana's husband but he nodded negative. Shivaay took a deep breath in disbelief thinking that she was with him these days but he din talk to her anything about her husband.

     Shivaay called Khanna and asked him to get the contact details of Aarav Singh Arora. Shivaay know Aarav officially but now, they need to know about the other personally too that to for his sister who is his wife. Shivaay very well know that his sister is in good hands.

     The Oberoi brother had made food for Ahaana and took the dishes to the living room. There Shivaay saw his sister busy with her maa, badimaa, dadi, papa and badipapa and others. He also saw Anika at the distance admiring her.

     Shivaay exactly know what runs in his better-half's mind. Ahaana is a child to her. His failure in protecting Ahaana drifted them apart. Later on, destiny brought them together. Now, all his guiltiness vanished and seeing Anika like her old times when they were young made him happy.

     Shivaay placed the food in front of his family and asked Pinky to feed her. Pinky took the food from the table and began to feed her with all the love she wanted to shower for the past six years. Shivaay moved towards Anika and placed his hand on her shoulder.

     Anika came out of the trance and saw Shivaay standing in front of him. Anika smiled looking at him and turned towards Ahaana who was been pampered by their family. Shivaay took Anika to their room as he wanted to share the informations, he got from Khanna about Aarav.

     Shivaay told Anika that he got the informations of Aarav and he feel like he wanted to talk to him before he meets Ahaana. Anika know why Shivaay wanted to do so as he wants to know his sister's 6 years of life away from them. Anika accepted and went along with him to meet Aarav.

     Shivaay and Anika drove towards Arora mansion to meet Aarav as they got know that he was back from his business trip. Arora mansion is small when compared to Oberoi mansion. Shivaay and Anika entered the mansion and were asked to be seated till Aarav comes.

     Aarav was informed that he have a visitor. He came to the hall only to meet Mr. and Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi. He know that someday he have to face him but didn't expect that the day will be very soon. He just prepared to face Shivaay as he was no less than his wife.

     He politely welcomed them and asked them that if they want anything to eat or drink. Shivaay and Anika politely refused. Silence prevailed in the hall. Suddenly, Shivaay asked him, "Have I seen you before somewhere Mr. Arora???"

     Aarav was shocked and surprised. He didn't expect him to ask such question. Aarav was a senior student where Ahaana studied. Even he was the one who was behind her as he was smitten by her beauty in the first sight. Aarav gulped the saliva.

      Aarav then replied that, "You could have seen in the college where Ahaana studied..." Shivaay understood who he was, as everytime when he ask his sister's bodyguard, the only complain he used to get is Aarav is following her sister but her sister strictly warned him, not to interfere in that matter.

     Shivaay then asked Aarav about how and where he met Ahaana and what happened to her in all these years. Aarav took a deep breath and said that he will say everything about Ahaana's life in this six years and her marriage life.

     Aarav began his narration, "Six years before, two days after Ahaana's kidnap, I along with my mom and dad stated our journey to Delhi as the media had already declared that Ahaana was dead. My mom and dad know how much I love Ahaana. So for my sake, they thought of shifting to Delhi and we were travelling on the highway of Delhi.

     There we saw a girl lying on the middle of the road. Since, it was evening, there were only less transports moving here and there. We asked the driver to stop the car and moved towards the girl. Moving further, we came to know that she is alive and thought of helping her.

    But what we din expect is that the girl is none other than Ahaana. We are shocked and took her to the hospital on the highways and got to know that due to her heavy wounds in her head, she lost memory and slipped into coma. We thought of saying about her to you but decided against it.

     Since, papa told that if they find Ahaana alive then for sure will kill her and that's why, I didn't inform you. After knowing that her body condition is fit to travel, we shifted her to our Delhi mansion and we settled there. She was out of coma after 2 years but she didn't regain her memory.

     Earlier, she behaved like a stranger to us. Later, she began to mingle with us very well and the most loveable person to her is my mom then me. She soon started to fall in love with me but we din confess it. On the other side, she started her course for becoming a fashion designer.

     Out of all these things, her inspiration is you bhai. She always sit in front of the news channel and talk about your achievements and always say that you are her brother. Though she forgot everything, her heart felt that you are her brother. She was very much disappointed when you announced your marriage with Tia. "

       Shivaay and Anika was shocked to hear all this. Their eyes were clouded with tears. Aarav continued, "She told me that you will not get married to Tia but your wedding planner as she came to know about Anika bhabhi via Rudy's insta account and she follows him."

To be continued...

Will update the next part soon...

❤❤❤