Part 1

Here is the first chapter on the title "As you sow, so you reap"...

        Shivaay was pacing to and fro in his room as he didn't see Anika for past two days. He was informed that she went to meet Sahil and spend some time with him. He know that Anika didn't go to meet Sahil and also know that his mother is hiding something and fear can be easily seen in her face.

         On the other side, two person enter the mansion with the help of a security guard(suspense) and moved towards Omkara's room and checked whether he is alone or not. They can see him involved in deep thoughts. Suddenly, they saw someone coming to his room and hid themselves. Then they looked inside to check whom came to his room and saw Rudru blabbering something to him.

         They entered the room and looked the door.(*sorry guys, i can't say what happened inside now... but will tell later*). Then all four moved towards Shivaay's room and OmRu went to the main door while the other two moved the pool door which leads to his room. They sneak through the door. From the main door, OmRu knocked the door and hence Shivaay went towards the door to open.

          He opened the door and they asked him to come out and talk so that they can distract him. He went with them and the persons from the pool door entered his room and the girl moved towards his expresso machine and sleeping pills in it. Little that, she know that his bhaggad billa will find something wrong but thought to execute the plane.

           They moved back to their sneak place and waited for Shivaay to come back to his room. Later, Shivaay came back to his room and poured some expresso in his cup and began to drink. He felt weird but he drank the entire expresso. OmRu along with the other two sneaked through the pool door and checked for the reactions to happen.

            Shivaay felt his head getting heavy and at one point he felt dizzy and is going to fall down on the floor but before that the girl came forward to catch him and made him lie on the bed. The other three came towatds them and glared at the girl which is royally ignored by her. Then Shivaay's clthes were given to the other person and now he turnex to Shivaay and it can be only Mahi...

          (So guys, Mahi is one among the two mystery persons and who wanted to help him and now he will take up the position of Shivaay and all other details were explained by OmRu to act in front of Bua)

         Shivaay was taken by Omkara and the girl away from Oberoi Mansion to a villa where the girl stays. They bid bye to Mahi and Rudru and moved from there with the help of security guard. They made Shivaay lie on the back seat and Omkara sat on the driving seat with the girl on the passenger seat.

          The address was told to Om, so he din ask any questions to her. She went to deep thoughts and Omkara asked her something and the question was unanswered. Om turned towards her and saw her drowning in some deep thoughts. He didn't want to disturb her so he continued driving. They reached the destination and she came out of the thoughts.

          Om and the girl came out of the car and Om was shocked to see....

         He left Shivaay there in the villa and returned back to mansion and moved towards Shivaay's room where Rudy was totally irritating  Mahi with his childish antics. Om chuckled seeing the condition of Mahi and saved him from Rudru by making his mouth shut. Om was feeling bad as Mahi is going his life in order to save his bhai & bhabhi's life. But Mahi assured him that everything will go well.

Roop bua's pov:
          Finally I'm going to destroy the happiness of Oberois by making Shivaay getting married to Svetlana. Poor Svetlana doesn't know that his father's death was done was me and is going to destroy Oberoi who were innocent.

          She was mere a pawn to me and now I got another happiness through my daughter-in-law. Yes, even my son is going to get married. My daughter-in-law Riya, was also an enemy of Oberois. She was from Khuranna family and the biggest enemy of Oberois. First, Kamini and now her niece are really excited to destroy Oberois.

          Poor Shakthi bhai, he think that Mahi is an orphan and Kamini used him for revenge purpose... but the truth is he is Shivaay's twin brother... Maheshwar Singh Oberoi. He also don't know that his princess death was not an accident but a murder... I along with Svetlana, Soumya killed her. But Oberois thinks that she died  as she fell from the cliff.

          Shivaay knows that Kalyani mills fire accident is not an accident but it was a planned one. He also know that the fire was created by me and I'm beside all the chaos. But poor Shivaay, he couldn't find a proof against me and now in order save his family and Anika's family reputation. He is going to marry Svetlana... Then he is going to die...

          After his death, making Svetlana fool will become more easy, then the destruction of Oberois will be very easy. No one will be there to save them. There will be no Shivaay and no Anika....

Pov ends...

        (Saying so she laughs madly... but she doesn't know that her open heart confession was recorded by someone and tomorrow all her dreams will get shattered)

          The recorded video was send to two, i.e. mahi and the girl and sends the message work done... infact the work is done... just few drama left and later shocking truth will be shown to Bua...

So Bua... get ready to face the truth...

To be continued...

      Ok guys... now its your time... I have not shown two scenes, one inside Omkara's room and the other villa... now guess friends...

         What would have happened inside Omkara's room???

          Whom did Omkara met in the villas???

        Waiting for ur reply guys...

         Hope u all love the update... plz vote and do comment...

         Next update will be based on the response given to this update...

          Take care and bye...