Part 3

Bua was shocked to see the swap of brides. Even, the bride were shocked for some minutes. All the Oberois were confused with the happening incidents. But few were happy and smirked. Pinky noticed something and screamed "Oh My Mata ..." in shock. The girl was tensed as she thought that becoz of her mother's screamed their plan will flop. But her words made her feel relaxed. Pinky asked, " Oh My Mata, Veer and Svetlana got married. What is this Roop?? You said me that my sons and Svetlana is going to get married, then how this happened...".

Bua was literally throwing daggers on her ex- to be bahu and RiYa becoz of whom her plan got flopped, but on the other side, she was happy that Shivaay got married to another women other than Anika. Bua began to laugh after seeing the condition of Shivaay married to another women. Pinky asked her that why was she laughing like mad. Bua replied that his son got married to another women other Anika. She moved towards Riya and said that she will forgive her as she married Shivaay and asked her make his life hell.

Bua then moved towards his son and asked him to stay calm as they will plan something. Svetlana was fuming like hell as her plan of getting married to Shivaay got flopped and now she should be under the clutches of Bua forever and this mere thought made her vulnerable. Svetlana moved towards Riya and caught her throat to kill her butbefore that she was rewarded with a slap from the lady who came from the crowd. She was followed by his men and the other two.

Svetlana moved towards her again and this time she was caught by the Shivaay who was in wedding attire and pushed her towards Veer. He warned that if she took one step forward to touch his wife, then she will surely killed. All the elder Oberois, Bua, Veer and Svetlana were surprised to hear this. Bua came a step forward and asked him that how did he accepted her as his wife. But She got the answer from the other side and she heared that she will give the answers.

Before she could come forward she was stopped by two mens, one in wedding attire and the other in a very normal clothes. She was warned not to go further by the one in normal clothes. Saying so, the men in the normal clothes revealed his identity. All the members present there was shocked to see the scenario and the most was Bua as she did expect to see two shivaay at the same time.

Bua in shock asked them that what was happening. The girl from back said that she will clear her doubts and saying so she removed her veil and the Bua was shocked along with Svetlana, Veer and elder Oberois. No one have the idea that she will be in front of them after 6 years. Pinky's eyes turned moistened and came towards the girl and hugged her with all love and care.

To be continued....

Sorry guys... i know i din reveal anything clearly but will do it in the next part...

Sorry for short update...

Pass ur comments and do vote...