Part 6

Roop was screaming to avenge Oberois but she couldn't do anything as she was handcuffed. She then turned towards Veer and asked him to help her, but he turned towards the other side. Roop was shocked and asked the reason for behaving like this.

        Veer calmly replied that, "All these years, I thought that the mistake was done by Oberois but after the relevation, I can say that the mistake is your. For your greediness you made me born illegitimate, you snatched Svetlana and Anika's father from them, you kidnapped Mahi and made him illegitimate and whenever you get chance you made Oberois suffer. You turned us puppet for your own greediness. Leave about me becoz you gave me birth, so I have to tolerate you, but what about Svetlana, she is no one to you but you just destroyed her life. She was insulted arrested and what not happened in her life. All just becoz of your own greediness. Always, I used to think that all you do is for my betterment but now I can say that, it was all not for me but for you. You just wanted to avenge them and destroy them, so you used us. "

         Veer continued,"I always carved for a mother's love. Though, you are my mother, you always care about how to avenge Oberois but not about your own son. All you wanted from me is to help you avenge them but you... you wont love me as other parents does with their kids. The very good examples is none but Oberois. Though they faces a lot of problems, they don't forget to think about their kids. Even, Mr. Tej Singh Oberoi, though his way of protecting their kids is wrong, he did it to his kids. Mom, from Mrs. Pinky singh Oberoi, you snatched his son, separated her daughter for 6 years but today they are together and they ended your game Mom. They always prove their quote, "One for All, All for One". Now I'm married Mom, now all my sister expect is to make Svetlana live a happy and peaceful life and I'm gonna make sure of it... "

          All were shocked with the sudden mind change of Veer but one soul was happy with his words. Roop was shocked hearing all this and asked him about his sister but he din reveal it but Svetlana replied that, "Its our well-wisher who wanted us to leave whatever we have done to others and live quite and peaceful life. Also, I accept Veer as my husband and I bow down my head in front of you all and say sorry for what all mistakes I did in past years. (Svetlana moved towards dadi and bowed in front of her to touch her feet and requested her to forgive her) ."

         All were shocked but felt happy for her fast realization of her mistakes and Omkara was the first one to forgive her followed by all. Also, Veer came forward and requested everyone to forgive him and even was forgiven. Roop was shocked and she couldn't say anything. Later she was taken away from there. Even, Veer and Svetlana began to leave the mansion after getting forgiveness and blessing for their future life. They came towards Ahaana and they hugged her with all the love and they promised her that they will be in contact will her and left the mansion. 

         Ahaana left a deep breadth and turned towards her family and she saw them starring at her with the "What is happening here look???". But she shrugged it of and moved towards the couch and sat by placing her feet on the table. She was shocked to see her swollen feet and turned towards their brothers to see their reactions. She saw them glaring at her while her bhabhi's smiling mischievously. Mahi came forward and placed her feet on his lap and Shivaay moved towards the kitchen for bring some hot oil for massage. 

          Ahaana pulled a puppy face but a deadly glare was passed to her in return. Mahi began to massage her feet and once Shivaay came towards them, he passed the oil to Mahi and he continued the massage and Shivaay sat beside Ahaana and began caressing her not so grown baby bumb. Ahaana kept her on Shivaay shoulder was relaxing herself after the hectic day. All the other Oberois were confused but didn't ask anything. Even OmRuPri couldn't conclude the happening. 

         Ahaana slowed raised from his shoulder and said to Shivaay that, she is feeling hungry with her sweet innocent voice. Shivaay broke his silence and started his rant. Shivaay ranted that, "What do you think of yourself?? Are you the Queen of Jhansi... Is it necessary for you to pull such stunts when you are not so good and specially when you are carrying your baby in your womb!!!" Many gasp were heard but Shivaay ignored it and continued,"It is not your mistake, but the one who is massaging your feet na, it is his mistake.(Mahi raised his head but seeing Shivaay's temper, he bowed again and continued doing his work.) He knows that you are pregnant, then also he helped you in doing all this." 

        Shivaay accidentally saw her face and she was on the verge of crying and he stopped his ranting and hugged her. Ahaana began to cry saying, "I missed you so much, bhai... " Shivaay also had tears in his eyes becoz his princess is with him after 6 years and she grown up very well. The happiest part of all this is that She is going to give birth to a baby in few months. Shivaay also pulled Mahi in the hug and signaled OmRuPri to join the hug. The entire Oberois were happy to see their kids together in one square.

To Be Continued...