Part 2

Hey guys... Back with the next part of "As You Sow... So You Reap"... Sorry for the delay guys and pardon me...

Everyone in Oberoi mansion were sad due to the decision taken by Shivaay. On the other side, Shivaay woke up and saw the locket that he got last night. He was shocked and happy after seeing the locket as the one who is close to his and Anika's heart is back to them.

Shivaay can easily realize that, he is kidnapped by his sweet sister whom he lost before five years and went into deep thoughts of what would her plan be??... But all he know is that, if she wanted to do something then she will for sure complete it. Shivaay was engrossed in deep thoughts that he din notice his wife coming towards him.

Anika came and sat beside him, seeing how engrossed in his thoughts. She placed her hand on his shoulder and with that Shivaay came out of his thoughts. Shivaay after seeing Anika just hugged her and murmured sorry in her ears for his past behaviors. Anika came out of the hug and asked him to say the reason.

Shivaay said everything, including the Kalyani Mills secret and how Bua blackmailed him with the photos and the fake suicide note. Anika was shocked and surprised that Shivaay stood not only for his family but also for her. She hugged him tightly and began to sob in his embrace. Shivaay caressed her hair and tried to calm down her.

Shivaay then made her sit and said that she have a good news for her. Anika looked him and raised her eyebrow conveying 'what is that?'. Shivaay showed the locket to Anika and she was shocked to see the locket and saw Shivaay for confirmation. Shivaay nodded positive and her happiness have no bounds.

Anika said to him that she saw Mahi and also said that he kidnapped me and brought her there. She also said that he assured that our life will get normal soon and he asked her to not to worry about the marriage that you were ready to do. Now, with the Anika's confession he got the idea that what exactly is going to happen there.

Shivaay said her that they have to find a way to go out of this place so that we can go and see the drama that is going to happen in Oberoi Mansion. Anika nodded positive and began to search for a way out from there.

On the other side, the girl got ready and informed Mahi and OmRu that she is on the way to Oberoi Mansion and also messaged her Bhabhi who is in disguise of acting good in front of Roop Bua. Mahi informed her that they are ready for the actions and no one identified him.

In Oberoi Mansion,

Roop Bua called the would be brides and grooms to the living room in order to give their wedding dress. All came and silently got the dress and left to change. After an hour or more, the grooms came to the wedding mandap and sat. Their face was covered with sehra. OmRu were searching for the girl but they couldn't get a glimpse of her.

The girls reached the mansion and covered herself with veil so that no one get to see her. She reached the living room where the marriage is held and moved towards OmRu. OmRu took her to the corner and hugged her. They also assured her that everything is going according to the plan.

They said that RiYa were also helping them so that the brides can be swapped easily. She said that if everything happened according to their plan then they can save their family from that evil Bua. On the other side, Svetlana was very much excited as she is going to become an Oberoi Bahu and hence she can take her revenge in a very easier way.

Svetlana covered her face with her veil, so that she can give shock to Oberoi family. She covered herself and sat on the chair, waiting for someone to take her to the mandap. On the other side, Riya was also getting ready for her remarriage with her husband. She was helped by Gauri and Bhavya since they got introduced last night with each other.

(Guess to say about Riya, she is the wife of Mahi and they got married a year back after Mahi saved Shivaay from goons and left the city. They loved each other and got married. She was helping her husband to save his family from the evil plans of Bua and brought herself in front of her as an enemy of Oberois and willed to destroy them. So Bua thought to get her married to his son on the same day Svetlana gets married to Shivaay so that she can see the happiness of his son and the destruction of Oberois. She was the one who sent the Bua's confession video to Mahi and the girl)

Mahi and Riya totally forget that the day was their first wedding anniversary as they were totally engrossed in plotting plans. But their wedding annivery was remembered by the girl and she shared to OmRu and they promised to help her in her surprise.

The brides were brought to the mandap and their faces were covered with the veil. Gauri and Bhavya made them sit on the mandap and got down from there and showed thumps up to their husband. Later, few people came to Oberoi Mansion and Bua welcomed them. Bua said to Oberoi's that they are going to be the witnesses for this marriage.

While the elder oberois are sad, the younger obros and obahus had the hard time to control their giggle becoz only they know what exactly is going to happen. On the other side they thought whether Svetlana will find it, that she is going to get married to Veer and not Shivaay. All prayed to God to make their plan success.

The marriage started and the brides and grooms exchanged the garland. Then they sat on the mandap and mantras were said for their marriage. Later the time for kanyaadan came and for Riya, two people from the witnesses were called and for Svetlana, Bua asked TejVi to do the kanyaadan. For Bua, Riya is Svetlana and Svetlana is Riya(Bride swap guys...).

After the kanyaadan, the brides and grooms were asked to getup from their seats for taking the seven pheras and after that they were asked to sit. Then the brides were adored with the Nuptial Chain on their necks and with Sindoor on their forehead. Once all the rituals were completed, pandit declared that the marriage is over.

The newly married couples came down of the mandap and went towards the elder Oberois and touched their feet to get blessings. The Oberois unwillingly blessed them. Then they moved towards Bua and she blessed with her cunning happiness. Then Bua asked the grooms to remove the sehras from their faces.

Then Bua asked Bhavya and Gauri to remove the veil of the brides. They both moved towards the brides and removed their veils. The elder Oberois and Roop Bua was shocked to see what has happened, while the younger Oberois along with the girl were very much happy about what happened. There were other four person who were happy after seeing the scene that happened before them...

To be continued....

Ok guys... now say

Who are those two people who did kanyaadan to Riya???

Who are those four persons who were equally happy like younger oberois???

So guys... Answer those questions above mentioned....

Next part is the revelation part...

Bye guys and take care....