Chapter 4 - Nalu

Lucy Pov

I pack up my things as the bell rings for lunch. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and walk out of the classroom. I fight the crowds of kids as I get my food. Once I get my food, I head to the library. As I enter the library I see Levy already sitting there eating her food and her nose in a book. I walk over to the table she is sitting at and sit next to her. She looks up from her book and smiles.

“Hey Lu! How has your day been so far?”

“Good I guess. My head is not hurting as much at it was earlier.” I blush a little thinking about the class I had with Natsu.

“Your blushing! What happened? Was it Natsu? Tell me, tell me.” she giggles while playfully poking me wanting to know what happened.

I take a deep breath trying to calm my already fast beating heart. Just thinking about it and him in general my heart goes crazy. I look down playing with me food. “Well all this morning I had a headache. My second period is Astronomy and Natsu is in my class. First thing was at the bringing of the class it was really loud and it hurt my head a lot. I sat there in my desk, rubbing my temples trying to get the pain to go away. After a minute of this I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see it was Natsu. He asked how my head was doing. All I could say was it was to loud. He squeezed my shoulder a little bit and then covered my ears before yelling something to the class. After he removes his hand the class was quiet. He then asked if that was better and all I could do was nod.” I covered my face, flustered.

After listening to me Levy squealed. “OMG Lucy that is so cute!!! He totally cares about you!! What did I say, this is your chance. Make a move girl.”
I still didn't look up from my food as my blush intensified. “Also there is one more thing.”

Levy looked at me confused. “And that would be what?”

“Heismypartnerfortheconstellationsprojectwehaveinclass….” I said extremely fast. My heart was beating so fast at the thought of it.

“Your going to have to slow down Lu. Calm down and just speak like a normal person.” she had a huge smile on her face because of my reaction.

I took a deep breath still not looking at her. “He is my…...partner for the constellations project we have in class...”

She screamed squealed out of excitement. “Oh My God!! This keeps getting better and better. What did I say, universe wants you two together. Dude do you know what this means. You get to look up at the stars with him!! That's so romantic.”

My face goes from a pink blush to a full face of red. Omg I hadn't realized that. She is right. My heart just keeps picking up pase. I then start to breath heavily. All that kept running through my mind was the fact me and Natsu will be alone together looking up at the stairs.

“Calm down Lu. You don't need to freak out or be nervous. I know you really like this guy. Maybe just hang with him and see what happens. He might even fall for you too. He would be crazy not to.”

I take deep breaths calming myself down. I look at her with fear in my eyes. “I get so nervous around him. I like him so much and don't want to embarrass myself in front of him. Levy I am going to be alone with him. I couldn't handle a class with him let alone working on a project together!! What am I going to do?” Tears start to form in my eyes. I really really like this guy.

Levy got up from her chair and came to hug me. “It's going to be ok Lucy. You don't need to cry. I know you really like this guy. Just remember your awesome!! And he would be lucky to have you not the other way around. Your so sweet and kind. Honestly any guy would be lucky to have you.”