Chapter 5

** notes: I'm not sure why I can't change the name of chapter 4 but oh well  I hope you guys are enjoying 

Kylo POV

"Ben please" She gasped, it was the same as her dream, but this time he was the Kylo, the monster inflicting pain on her. He blinked and suddenly let her fall to the ground. He was horrified. What had he done. He had almost killed the one person he needed most in his life. He truly was a monster.

"You're not a monster Kylo Ren, you're just lost" she was trying to stand up. He wanted to help her, but he was afraid of what he might do to her. He didn't want to hurt her again. He stayed frozen where he stood unable to do anything.

"Rey, I'm...... I'm so sorry.... I" she held up her hand and cut him off.

"I know, please don't torture yourself, I'm fine." She steadied herself and walked towards him. He was still frozen. Too afraid to move or speak. She brought her hand up to his face. "Ben, I have to go I can feel the connection weakening, but I promise, I will find you again, and I will save you no matter what" and with that she faded away. He stared at the empty space where she had once stood. What was that? She wanted to save him? No one had ever cared enough to even be there for him let alone try to help him. He didn't know what to think. On the one hand the fire he had felt when they had kissed was so intense he thought for sure he would be swallowed by it, but then he had so ruthlessly hurt her without even a second thought. He had nearly killed her, and he knew that if he hadn't snapped out of it in time, Rey would be gone. He needed to stop this, he couldn't see her ever again. Surely the darkness within himself would corrupt her light.

He left the room and headed to the bridge. Hux would be there waiting, with some useless amount of information as always.

Kylo strode though the doorway to the bridge. The officers, and troopers briefly turned to greet him. They rose and stood at attention.

"At ease" Kylo said before he took his seat. General Hux was there talking to one of the Lieutenants. He turned towards Kylo.

"Rest well my lord?" he asked sarcastically. The man was infuriating.

"Well enough" Kylo answered, he was barely paying attention to Hux. His mind had wandered to Rey again, and the feel of her lips pressed against his own.

"We will be arriving at Endor shortly my lord, general." one of the first officers spoke up from where he sat at the controls.

"Good" Kylo nodded. He couldn't wait to off this ship and be on solid ground.

"My Lord?" Hux asked as he walked over to where Kylo sat in his commander's seat. "How do you intend to find the resistance? We need only to find their planet of refuge, then we can blow them to smithereens" He sounded excited, it was disgusting Kylo thought, who was excited to commit mass murder within seconds, Hux of course. "So far it has been difficult to track their whereabouts, but I am confidant with our new base and long-range scanners we will find them. With your permission, my lord, I'd like to assign several of the men to the task of locating them. Then we will wipe them from the galaxy" Kylo could feel the joy in Hux as he thought about finally finding what was left of the resistance, it was unsettling.

"Fine," Kylo spoke "assign two teams from Lieutenant Rodinon's troops." Kylo knew that the Lieutenant's troopers were not the brightest they would take the longest to get anything done. Kylo counted on that, he still had to figure out how to end this war without spilling anymore blood.

"Very good my lord" Hux answered he turned to one of the troopers, "FN-2389, fetch me Lieutenant Rodinon, tell him to report to the bridge immediately" Hux barked at the Stormtrooper

Find The BalanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara