Chapter 7

* chapter 7 coming at ya! This one might be harder to read but keep going it gets so much better. I'm also starting a sequel and a completely different  story. Thank you so much for the views and votes  I really hope y'all are enjoying this!! 

Rey POV

She was drowning, clawing desperately at the ocean that surrounded her. No matter how hard she reached, no matter how she tried to break through to the surface, she couldn't. There was nothing but darkness, and it enveloped her within a cocoon that she couldn't hope to shatter. Was she dead? She had no idea. She couldn't even remember what being alive felt like. Rey. It was soft at first. The voice she heard. It was in the deepest part of her mind. Like a soft echo it called to her and she strained to listen to what it might have to say. There was silence at first, and then it was there again like a call for help, a desperation, REY!! It was his voice. Ben, he reached out to her, the desperation and fear was clear in his voice. She knew she needed to fight harder. She needed to see him, at least once more, she would not die so easily, not before she got to tell him the truth. For some time now she had known. Her place in the galaxy was at his side. It was them and them alone that could bring true balance to the Force. Her light was pure and blinding while his darkness was cold and ruthless, but together the edges of each soften and crashed together in a fierce storm of passion and a true balance. She had little knowledge of what love truly was, but if it was as they say, she knew it was love she felt every time she thought of him. Even now it was her love for him that pushed her forward. Kept her holding on to anything so that she would be able to tell him. She needed to wake up, she needed to break free.

Rey's eyes shot open and she was instantly blinded by a glaring white light. Her head was throbbing and the ringing in her ears was deafening. Slowly her eyes adjusted, and the ringing began to subside. Her arms and legs were fastened tightly to the table on which she lay. There was absolutely no room for movement the bindings were so tight she could feel them bite into her skin when she moved. She glanced around and took in her surroundings. She wasn't sure if she was on a ship the cold metal of the room gave nothing away. The room itself reminded her of the interrogation room she had once found herself in. This room, however, gave off and even more sinister aura, the black walls were bathed in blood red light, it nearly made her retch in terror. And then she saw him, there in the corner of the room staring down at her like he had done before. Kylo Ren.

He was wearing his mask, hiding again she thought. She had been foolish to trust her untrained mind. The dream had turned out to be a lie because here he was. Standing silently probably glaring, not that she could tell through the mask. Next to him was the same man from her dreams, the same wicked grin pulled tightly across his face. The sight sent a shiver up her spine.

"Ben" she whispered to him, hoping that she had not been wrong. Praying that it hadn't all been a lie to find her.

Kylo strode forward slowly. He was seething with anger and hatred, all of which were directed at Rey.

"Clearly" he spoke through his mask "you don't know your precious Ben" he spat his name "very well" He was inches from her face now glaring down at her with what she was sure was disgust.

"No" she whispered hopelessly trying to fight back tears "Ben please don't do this" she was choking on her sorrow. It had all been a lie. She had fallen prey to his kindness and now she realized it was all a trap. He hadn't cared at all, he was just using her. Her heart was breaking, ripping to shreds with realization.

"Ben is dead" He murmured to her before he stepped back. She could not stop the tears now. They poured down her face as the realization that she was going to die at the hands of the man she loved washed over her.

The General strode forward. Hux was his name Rey recalled. There was an evil glint in his eyes and Rey knew that whatever he had planned was going to be excruciating.

"Oh, my dear" The red head spoke finally. "Did you really believe we would allow you to live after that stunt you pulled in the throne room? You will be sentenced to death and Ren here will be the one to carry out the order. But for now, you are our guest and" the smile returned "you will be treated as such" he motioned to someone behind her and they stepped forward and shoved a needle into her arm.

"I will kill you, both of you." Rey tried to hide the panic in her voice with anger, but she was sure they could hear it.

"I'll be waiting" Hux smiled and looked to Kylo. "Shall we take our leave, I hear that Dr. Hex here is excellent and making his subjects scream. I for one would love to witness it but we have work to do."

"Of course general" came Kylo's monotone reply, he turned to leave without another glace in Rey's direction.

"Have fun Doctor" were Hux's last words before he turned to follow Kylo out of the room.

"You'll be begging for death after this girl" the Doctor spoke. His voice was robotic and cold.

"You wish" was all she could muster in response. Then without warning she felt it. Fire crawling through her veins. Burning her from the inside out. She let out an agonizing scream.

By the time the Doctor left the room Rey was sure she would be dead before the next day if not sooner. He had made several precise cuts in her biceps, thighs and across her the top of each breast. Each slice was followed by the singeing sting of acid that the blade had been dipped in. The precision of each cut kept her in sheer agony, still they were shallow enough to keep her from bleeding to death. She tried desperately to fall into unconsciousness, each time she was close she was jolted her awake if she from the machine the was hooked to her chest. Tears fell silently down her cheeks as she lay there praying for death.

"Ben, please......help me"

Hux POV

"That went rather well don't you think so" He looked at the man standing next to him. "I didn't expect her to jump to such a conclusion so quickly but this way the revenge will be even sweeter when she realizes who you really are, wouldn't you agree, Giah Ren"

Giah POV

He was the second in command of the Knights and while Hux hadn't quite expected him to show up for the capture, once he was informed of Kylo's betrayal he was all to happy to be of assistance. Giah had once been the leader of the Knights, that is until Snoke had Kylo and him fight in hand to hand combat nearly to the death. Kylo had not delivered the final blow saying that the humiliation of defeat was a worse punishment than death. He had been right and if it hadn't been for the Supreme Leader, Giah certainly would have murdered Kylo before long. Now he would get to watch in sweet satisfaction as the girl Kylo cared for was tortured all while believing it was Kylo Ren who had caused all of her pain. It was the sweetest revenge one could ask for.