Chapter 10

* Chapter 10 coming at ya! As always thank you so much for the votes and the comments. Have fun!!

Leia Pov

"Mom......Please help her, she's on Sullust" The sound of her son's voice stopped her dead in her tracks. She had known that the power of the force was so mysterious, but it was also so unknown to her. The only force bond she had ever know was that of her and Luke. Was it possible that she also had a connection to her son. It made sense, while she was pregnant she could feel the force radiating around her all stemming from the tiny baby that grew inside. But that feeling had disappeared when Ben was born. Was this more proof that he was returning?

"Ben?" she said tentatively, she wasn't even sure if she had really heard him.

"Please save her, she is my everything" His voice faded to just a whisper. And then it was gone. Leia bit back tears. She knew that there was light left in her son and clearly he had come to care for someone, Rey, Leia had always knew they would somehow help each other. They were so similar.

Sullust was a dangerous planet, if Rey was indeed there she would be nearly impossible to rescue. The entire planet was almost completely covered in molten lava and what wasn't were sheer cliffs and mountains with rocks as jagged as an Acklay's teeth. There was also the fact that this could be a trap. Leia pushed that thought away immediately, her son hadn't called her 'mom' since he was 13 and the fact that he had gave her hope. Perhaps he was returning. Leia dared to allow the tiniest amount of hope fill her heart. She had to contact Finn and Poe, they were headed to the wrong system.

POE POV

The small command shuttle that had been stolen after the last battle with the First Order was the perfect cover for Poe and Finn to sneak into the Dagobah system un-noticed. Finn paced anxiously behind Poe as he piloted the shuttle forward. Not that he really needed to. The auto pilot had kick in a while ago.

"Finn you've got the stop pacing" Poe said the movement was making him feel on edge.

"Do you think she is ok?" Finn stopped pacing and took a seat net to Poe.

Poe gave him a sideways glance, "honestly Finn I don't know, if she's been captured then we won't have any idea where she is and if not..." he trailed off he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud. It was quite possible that Kylo had killed Rey. He knew how powerful Kylo Ren was when it came to the mind, but he wasn't sure what he would do to someone who was equally as powerful. Rey would have no trouble keeping that asshat out of her head, Poe was sure of that. "Rey is a total badass Finn you and I both know she can beat that brat to a pulp. She's done it once before." He tried to convince Finn, but he barely convinced himself.

"Look Finn well just try to stay positive" He placed a hand on Finn's shoulder in an effort to comfort him.

"Yea your right" Finn replied. "Rey is one of the strongest people I know"

"Ha that's for sure" Poe was smiling now, he was glad he had come along otherwise Finn might have been wallowing in sorrow.

Out of nowhere the com system started beeping rapidly. Finn reached to answer it quickly

"Yes, Captain Finn here" He waited for a reply praying it was Rey.

"Finn, Poe it's General Leia, you guys need to get to Sullust Right away" The General sounded stressed and scared.

"But, General, we haven't gotten to check the Dagobah system yet" Poe was hastily replying.

"Never mind that," Leia replied sharply. "Rey isn't on Dagobah she's on Sullust and she needs your help. I cannot send anyone more than you and Finn, Sullust is a dangerous planet and this needs to be a stealth mission, do you understand"

"Yes General" both men responded quickly.

"I mean it Poe, don't do anything that will get you all caught" Poe reached forward and deactivated the auto pilot and then the hyper drive. The ship slammed to a stop. He quickly input the new coordinates and the ship shot forward again.

"I'm counting on you guys, bring Rey home." The General cut her signal and disappeared. "Man I'll never get to shoot anything" Poe said sadly

Finn POV

"Poe," Finn was terrified now. He knew what the First Order used Sullust for. "We need to be prepared for this, Sullust is where they usually take their prisoners to be executed but not before being tortured." His eyes began to tear at the thought of Rey in that much pain.

"Alright" Poe answered, he had a look of determination on his face. Poe wasn't scared of anything, Finn smiled at him "Let's get her back"

"We're coming Rey" Finn said aloud.