Chapter 15

*this is a short chapter guys sorry  but please be patient the rest is coming!! Also don't hate me  for this one!

Rev Pov

The Cruiser was a lot smoother of a ride than the Falcon it was also a much shorter trip from Naboo to Sullust. She was surprised to find that there was no blockade guarding the planet. She figured it must have been because there weren't any prisoners there long enough to escape. She navigated the ship down to the closest, and most stable spot she could find that was still relatively hidden. The clouds of ash send up by the magma did a good job of hiding the ship. Before she left the ship, she sat for a minute and meditated, shes needed to block out the pain in her tired body and she needed to find Ben. Wandering around the base lost was a surefire way to get herself killed. She could feel the pull of Ben's signature. It was fading quickly she could tell he was weak. She concentrated harder on him and explored his surroundings with the force. He was in isolation, on of course the bottom level of the base. The base itself extended deep underground, but there were only about six levels that she would need to get though. She could feel the life forces of the troopers and officers that were guarding and running the base. Most of them would be easily swayed by the force. There were however two brighter spots among them. Both of them radiated evil. Hux and his Captain. Rey was sure of it. She pulled out of her meditative state and took a deep breath. The pain in her body had subsided to just a dull sting. She would have to concentrate on not letting it come back until she found Ben and they were safe.

Rey left the ship making sure to stick close to jagged rocks. It was only a few hundred yards from the ship to the base door. There were two troopers stationed outside. She crept forward and stuck out her hand in concentration. Both troopers suddenly dropped to the ground in a deep sleep. Perhaps this would be easier than she thought. She smiled slightly.

It took Rey several minutes of jogging and hiding but she finally found the stairway that led down to the sixth level. Being inside the base made her feel beyond queasy but she pushed the feelings aside. This was about Ben. She could feel his pull even stronger as she moved forward. Finally, she reached the sixth floor and turned the corner.

Rey stopped dead in her tracks, Ben was there kneeling before her, a blaster was at his head.

"Ben" She cried. His face was swollen, a massive black and blue bruise covering the left side, she could see fresh blood through a hole in this shirt side, it looked like a blaster shot. She grit her teeth and stared up at the person with the blaster in their hands. She took a step forward, her hand on Finn's blaster.

"I would stay where you are scavenger" The Captain was standing at Bens side her grip tight on the blaster. Rey froze she knew she could yank the blaster from the captain's hand, but she wasn't sure if she should risk it.

"We knew you couldn't resist coming back for the traitor," The Captains robotic voice echoed in her head.

"You will not touch him, you will drop your weapon" Rey spoke with such defiant clarity sending her force words into the captain's mind. The Captain only laughed.

"I am not as weak as those troopers" the Captain spat. "Now put down your weapons or he dies"

"Rey please...." Ben finally spoke aloud. "Just leave me don't risk your life for me it's not worth it" he spoke into her mind now. "NO" Rey answered him.

"Too late" The captain said. Rey felt a saber pierce through her stomach.