Chapter 11

* Alright Guys Finn and Poe are on the way! Just hold on Rey!! 

Thank you so much for all the views and votes you all are amazing!! also I need more stories to read any suggestions??

Rey POV

Somehow Rey was still alive. She wasn't surprised anymore at all the different methods of torture the evil doctor had come up with. There were several new slices scattered across her body, and she had been repeatedly burned with some sort of acid. She had tried her best to remain silent, she didn't want to give the man any satisfaction at her pain. Every once in a while, a small whimper escaped her lips.

None of the physical pain could compare to the emotional turmoil Rey felt within herself. At first, she had felt sorry for herself, but those feelings were immediately replaced with pure hatred and anger. She hated Kylo for doing this to her. He was a coward and a lying bastard. If she ever saw him again she was sure she would kill him. She felt anger towards everyone in the resistance. Angry that they had ripped her away from her life on Jakku. She had been just fine scavenging and living her life. Sure, she had been alone, but she was also sure at some point of another she would have met more than just Unkar Plutt. Finally, she was furious with herself. Why had she allowed herself to believe that Ben could be saved. He was truly a monster and didn't deserve any forgiveness. She would never forgive him now. Not after he had let her be so mutilated and destroyed. The tears she had been desperately holding back were flowing freely now. As much as she hated Kylo Ren, deep down she knew Ben meant something to her. She could never truly hate him, but she was hell bent on trying. She thought of all the pain she had experienced and that brought on a new wave of anger and hatred. "good" she thought to herself. The more she thought of the pain the more she let him go.

The doctor strode into the room. He had only been gone a few hours at most. Presumably gathering more instruments of torture. "Ah, you're awake" he spoke. His voice was nasally and surprisingly not very terrifying. But Rey knew he was to be feared. "Today is the day you die" he smiled wickedly "but first you will scream for me" he was leaning over Rey now, his hot breath washed over her face. He smelled of death and chemicals.

"Keep dreaming you rathar turd" Rey spit at him. She would not give in to the pain.

"Oh you will scream" he said mater of factly. He reached into his bag and pulled out the all to familiar knife, followed by what looked like a miniature light saber. He placed the knife against Rey's cheek and dragged the blade down to her lips. She could feel the blood drip down her face. Still she made no noise. Then the saber was being held against her stomach. It was the worst pain she had ever felt. Her head was swimming with the pain and she bit her lip near in half as she tried to hold in the scream. The Doctor trust the saber into her just below her stomach and she could feel her insides singing in ferocious pain. "It's too bad you won't live long enough to realize you will never conceive a child. Your line will die with you" The doctor whispered.

Suddenly the doctors head was falling onto Rey, blood splattered on her face, but it was not her own. She tried to see what was going on, but the now dead doctor was blocking her view. She felt him release his grip on the tool in her and it toppled to the floor. She felt the dizzying effects from blood loss begin to set in.

"REY!!! Dear maker no" It was Finn, she was sure of it. But she couldn't look at him. Her eyes were beginning to close. The pain was starting to fade as she felt herself slip away. The last thing that registered in her mind was being lifted from the cold metal table. Then she was gone. No pain no noise, nothing, nothing but silence.

Finn POV

He could barely stomach the sight of Rey when he and Poe had barged into the room. She was covered in blood, open wounds and burn marks. Some of the burns had blistered and were seeping puss and many of the older cuts were beginning to become infected. Poe had shot the man in the room with her in the head and nearly retched at the sight of Rey. He had just barely helped Finn remove her restraints and get her covered in a blanket. Finn had pulled her into his arms and rushed out of the room before anyone could stop them. The beauty of Sullust being used for execution was there were not as many guards as there would be on normal prison planet. Still He and Poe had to take out several of his ex-fellow troopers. Finn always felt terrible taking a life especially those of the troopers. They were conditioned to follow orders from the age of six. Each one kidnapped from their families and tortured until they were completely submissive. But now with Rey in his arms, Finn didn't care who was getting shot. He and Poe rushed on to the ship and Poe flew into the pilot's seat. He pulled the ship up into the atmosphere and punched the hyper drive. They were free. Finn set Rey down on the make shift bed they had made out of a few blankets.

"Maker, what the fuck did they do to her" Poe was staring at her in horror. He had probably never seen the work of the torture doctors on Sullust. Finn however had seen it many times.

"They tortured her" Finn's reply was full of anger. He clenched his fists. "We need to get her to Naboo, contact the General and tell her to prep the medics, Rey is dying"

Poe only nodded and returned to the cockpit. Finn was filled with rage. How could Kylo be such a wicked monster. Finn was determined to murder the man who had hurt his best friend, he would not give up until Kylo Ren was gone.

Hux POV

"Supreme Leader" Captain Freyah entered the Room where Hux was standing in his new uniform. He had ordered a new outfit similar to what Kylo had worn. It looked much better on him he thought to himself.

"Hello Captain" Hux turned to face her a wide smile on his face. He was so proud of himself for everything that was starting to fall into place.

"Sir the girl, she was rescued" The Captain spoke carefully.

To her surprise though Hux was not as angry as she had probably expected. "Hmmmm" Hux responded touching his fingers to his lips, "well this only changes our plans slightly, we will still execute Kylo Ren, and as for the whore we will find the resistance soon enough and we will wipe her as well as the rest of those scumbags out of the universe for good. For now, how is our other guest? In immense pain I hope" He thought of Kylo, Hux had had the good sense to keep him bound in a cell. He had also send in several doctors to make him more 'comfortable'.

"He is I'm sure." Captain Freyah answered, "when I was last in there they were using the control baton on his knees"

Hux smiled "perfect, we will execute him in a three days, order the doctors away and we will keep him in isolation until then, no food or water"

"Yes Supreme Leader"