Intro

"You're pregnant."

Kagami blinked confused. "Excuse me?" There is no way he could have heard that right.

The doctor sighed and rubbed his face. "You're pregnant, Mr. Kagami. The swelling of your stomach isn't fat, it isn't a tumor or anything like that. They're babies. You're pregnant with twins."

"WHAT?!"

Kagami snapped out of his flashback when there was a loud crash and scream from upstairs. He sighed and put the baby picture of his kids down. Those two were always a handful... It did bring a small smile to his face though. As much trouble as his kids were, he loved them. Sure he had to sacrifice a lot for them like his NBA program in America and his life dream, but they were worth it. Nothing made him happier than his kids, not even basketball.

"Kiseki?! DJ?! What are you two doing?!" Kagami shouted.

There was a long pause before there was an answer. "Nothing!" There was a synced answer and Kagami chuckled to himself, shaking his head before taking a deep breath. Honestly, Kagami had NO IDEA why he was back in Japan. It's been 17 years since he left this place to go to the NBA program that was set up for him. The twins were now 16 and were gonna start high school. Kagami hoped going back to Japan was the right choice. There was nothing for them in America anymore... Not that Japan was much better, but... Ugh! He didn't know why! Maybe a part of him wanted to introduce his kids to the man who had fathered them. But Aomine didn't even know the twins were his or that the existsed. It had just been a one time thing that went wrong. They were both guys, they couldn't have guessed that one of them could have gotten knocked up!

No, Aomine couldn't know or find out. It would only cause Chaos and maybe Aomine didn't even want to know about the twins or be part of their lives. It was better to keep it a secret.

Kagami heard something fall down the stairs and frowned confused before checking the hallway. A basketball bounced down the stairs before hitting the wall and rolling away. Not even a second later, two heads rushed down the stairs, stumbling over each other and shoving each other before DJ grabbed the ball. "Ha ha!" He shouted victoriously, holding the ball above his head.

Daiki was tall like Aomine in high school, lazy and talented in basketball like him too, but his skin tone was a perfect mix between Kagami's and Aomine's. His hair was short and bright red with matching red eyes.

Kiseki on the other hand had Aomine's hair color and eyes. She was shorter than Kagami, but not by much. She was definitely tall for a girl, now standing 186 centimeters and that was when she didn't wear heals. She had the short fuse Kagami had, again the perfect skin mix. She was curvy and starting to grow into a real woman... Kagami couldn't believe how fast his kids were growing up.

Kiseki jumped up and knocked the ball out of her brother's hand. Like the man who carried her, she knew how to use those legs!

"Hey!" Kagami shouted. "How many times do I have to tell you two, no playing basketball in the house. Not in America and not here." He scolded before grabbing the ball from them. "Go set the table while I go make some food, you can play basketball after dinner." He said before getting matching pouts from his kids.

Kagami rolled his eyes and chuckled, shaking his head as he headed to the kitchen with the basketball under his arms.

XXX

"Take this!" Kiseki shouted and jumped up to dunk the ball.

"No, you don't!" DJ shouted before he jumped after his sister, slapping the ball away from her before charging after the ball with Kiseki hot on his heels.

Kagami was sitting by the fense and smile at his kids as he sipped from his water. They did this a lot in America too. They would have lunch or dinner before going to play basketball afterwards. It was their family time. Instead of going to the movies or to the shopping mall, they went to find the nearest court to play some basketball. Kagami had to admit, his kids were damn good. Of course they were good, he and Aomine were their parents. They had the basketball gene, the competitive drive and the need of the adrenaline in their blood.

Ever since they had been big enough to hold a ball, all they had been doing was playing basketball.

Kagami's eyes shot up worriedly when there was a loud scream, his parent instincts kicking in at the sound, but he had nothing to worry about when he saw Daiki easily toss his sister over his shoulder as she tried to dunk again. "Motherfucker!" She screamed.

"LANGUAGE!" Kagami warned them and rolled his eyes. Yeah, they were definitely his kids. Pushing himself up on his feet, he walked over to the yapping kids and picked up the ball. "How about a one on two?" He offered with a smirk.

Daiki put Kiseki down and the twins looked at their dad with a strange expression before they burst out laughing. "You'll never win against us, old man." DJ said, him and his twin both having identical grins on their faces. "The only ones who can defeat us, is us."

This made Kagami grin and chuckle. They had never even met the other parents, barely even knew anything about him. He never spoke of Aomine. The only thing the twins knew that it had been a one-time thing and while they weren't planned, Kagami never regretted having them. Even if it meant giving up his basketball career and finding a job. Now he was a physical therapist. It wasn't basketball and it was kind of boring, but he made enough money to take care of his precious twins.

Kagami took a offensive stance and started to dribble the ball, the same moment Kiseki and Daiki took their defensive stance before their one on two started.

As soon as Kagami charged, DJ charged forward as well, trying to steal the ball and keep up with his old man. Kiseki came from behind and stole the ball from her dad before dribbling away with it. Hearing her dad come after her again, she quickly passed it to Daiki.

Daiki caught it and brought the ball closer to the next, but before he could try to score, his dad was back on him again.

His old man might be 33, but there was a reason why he had been one of the best high school basketball players in Japan! He wasn't going to give up so easily though. He was very close to Kiseki, they had always been even though they some times fight and argue, but there was no one he trusted more than her. They were a dangerous combination on court. "Kiki!" He called and tossed the ball backwards. Kiseki ran as fast as she could and caught the ball, in the mean time Daiki could escape his dad and jump up as if he was about to dunk. Kiseki hurled the ball towards the basket. It hit the board before shooting back straight into Daiki's hand right before he dunked it with a grin that perfectly matched the one Aomine had. Kagami chuckled and placed his hands on his hips. His kids were amazing.